www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
New mod done today, Eibach black 25mm spacers :headbang:
But now the car needs to be lowered to have a perfect look :D
Great mods overall John! :headbang:

About the spacers, did you have any problems after installing them? I mean regarding the drivability of the car, the way it handles. Did you have to re-align/re-balance the wheels? I was also interested in installing 25mm spacers, but I have read somewhere that they may cause issues to the stability of the car, especially if their size is more than 20mm. Any advice, comments on that?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
About bloody time! (The springs I mean not the badges ;))
I drove around 1000 km over the weekend for my holidays and it's not as bad as I thought. It's definitely harder now but I don't care about that :headbonk: :D

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks soo good. :headbang:
Do You have any links for these things?
And is there a short writeup og this mod somewhere or is this learning by doing?
You can ask [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] here on the forum, he has a few in stock. Sadly I have no write up for that...

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great mods overall John! :headbang:

About the spacers, did you have any problems after installing them? I mean regarding the drivability of the car, the way it handles. Did you have to re-align/re-balance the wheels? I was also interested in installing 25mm spacers, but I have read somewhere that they may cause issues to the stability of the car, especially if their size is more than 20mm. Any advice, comments on that?
No problems so far with them. The feeling of the steering wheel is now harder as before I think.
No re-balance for the spacers but they did this during the springs installation.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I drove around 1000 km over the weekend for my holidays and it's not as bad as I thought. It's definitely harder now but I don't care about that :headbonk: :D
Personally I think it's okay for daily driving and 2-3 hour trips but it makes your car useless for long holiday trips. I'd be completely wasted after 1000 km in my car.

But the thing is that the standard EU suspension is already way too hard. All EU cars get the Performance Pack setup and Ford totally fcuked that up. It barely adds any stability over the stock US setup while making the ride much harsher. I drove US stock in a rental convertible for 1800 miles last year and loved it. But since our cars over here only come with the crappy PP anyway you might as well lower it and make it at least look good.

Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Personally I think it's okay for daily driving and 2-3 hour trips but it makes your car useless for long holiday trips. I'd be completely wasted after 1000 km in my car.

But the thing is that the standard EU suspension is already way too hard. All EU cars get the Performance Pack setup and Ford totally fcuked that up. It barely adds any stability over the stock US setup while making the ride much harsher. I drove US stock in a rental convertible for 1800 miles last year and loved it. But since our cars over here only come with the crappy PP anyway you might as well lower it and make it at least look good.
Agree! Its very very hard, bumby and uncomfortable over a longer distance. Since I changed mine to Eibach, its a little better bit still way to hard. No way I'll be using the Mustang for more than 2-3 hours at the time.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
That's the good thing with the Pedders I think. Breaks your neck still when you hit a pothole, but otherwise I feel like the Pedders are way more comfortable than the OEM PP springs we get in Europe.
[MENTION=23991]LarsenGrind[/MENTION], am I biased or are they more comfortable :D?
Sponsored