Sponsored

Looking out through louvers

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any pictures inside looking out through louvers? I'm trying to see how much it limits visibility, especially the rear quarter louvers. From the looks of it, it looks pretty much obstructed but I can't find any good pictures.

I appreciate the help.
Sponsored

jgedde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, M6, Triple Yellow
Does anyone have any pictures inside looking out through louvers? I'm trying to see how much it limits visibility, especially the rear quarter louvers. From the looks of it, it looks pretty much obstructed but I can't find any good pictures.

I appreciate the help.
My car has the Roush scoops that completely cover the rear quarter windows. Never missed them. Louvers on the rear window? Now that's something I'd never do. It's a long time since 1985! LOL

John

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
My car has the Roush scoops that completely cover the rear quarter windows. Never missed them. Louvers on the rear window? Now that's something I'd never do. It's a long time since 1985! LOL

John
I'm trying to decide whether it is worth having louvers versus a decoration that completely blocks the rear quarter window. It looks like no matter what you go with, you block visibility enough to make that area impossible to see through. Just want to see if my assumption is true.

As for the rear louvers, meh. Some cars look good, others not so much. I'm a kid of the '80's so I'm cool with having an old school look :)

Five6K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black Manual
I remember seeing a few examples on google images, and some of the customer pics on American Muscle for the louvre listings have some I believe.

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I remember seeing a few examples on google images, and some of the customer pics on American Muscle for the louvre listings have some I believe.
I have looked for pics all over the place. I just checked out AM and only saw pictures of the outside, nothing looking out from inside the car. :shrug:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Performance nut

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Is it this way for the rear quarter windows?

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Not the best but I can see great thru my MMD
my quarters are tinted at this time
1.jpg

Jim Bronson

Red One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Coupe Six Speed
I was thinking the same thing about side louvers. They look nice, but I think I would miss the ability to see traffic while backing up. Maybe I'll tape some opaque paper on the inside and see if I can live without them.
Sponsored