Sponsored

Ambient Thermal Management IS BACK! Celebrate With A Forum Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berstuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP M/T Competition Orange
Ok so what gives on the charge pipes? Your website shows available with adapter to use stock diverter valve flange.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ambient Thermal Management

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Ok so what gives on the charge pipes? Your website shows available with adapter to use stock diverter valve flange.
The adapter works with the stock diverter valve but makes it VTA, not recirculating. We're working on that solution now! :thumbsup:

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Recirculation fitting for use with our charge hose kit is currently in production guys!

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
And the introductory discount deal for the Mustang6G community is still available as well! PM for more info!

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
Just got mine last Wednesday. Still 10% off and free shipping. So far it’s awesome in HOT Miami Heat working great an no noticeable pressure lost or lag. I’m on the stock tune and it feels(+15–20HP if I had to guess) like a way different car.

Sponsored

TheLion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT PP 6-MT
Just got mine last Wednesday. Still 10% off and free shipping. So far it’s awesome in HOT Miami Heat working great an no noticeable pressure lost or lag. I’m on the stock tune and it feels(+15–20HP if I had to guess) like a way different car.
That's my experience as well. My testing was on the FP tune, but I flashed back to stock out of curiosity to see how the stock tune ran with just the ATM and charge pipes being the sole upgrade.

I was pleasantly surprised that the top end seems to hold power much better than it used to. It's actually not bad and would certainly beat out a 2016 Camaro V6 or WRX, which are it's prime competitors.

I did not experience the flatter power curve with the levels, while the car was consistent at least and held better power than it did stock, the top end still really faded fast with the stock tune after about 5500 RPM (with the factory IC, it faded in anything past 2nd gear regardless of RPM....).

This ATM inter cooler seems to work very well with the factory turbo, regardless of the tuning strategy. It is bar none the best hardware upgrade for the ecoboost mustang, stock or tuned. I'd recommend it even for daily drivers that aren't as concerned about actual performance because it makes the car very predictable and enjoyable to drive.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
It's official guys and gals! Our recirc fittings are made, tested and ready to be released for use with our Charge Pipe Kit. These allow use of the stock diverter valve and will come with everything needed for recirculating back into the intake. More info to come soon, we will probably post a separate thread on this.....

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

It's official guys and gals! Our recirc fittings are made, tested and ready to be released for use with our Charge Pipe Kit. These allow use of the stock diverter valve and will come with everything needed for recirculating back into the intake. More info to come soon, we will probably post a separate thread on this.....
Introductory price still going on or Black Friday price?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
That's great news! I can't wait to see the details and pics if you have any.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Introductory price still going on or Black Friday price?
We're going to keep the forum intro discount going through Black Friday.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

We're going to keep the forum intro discount going through Black Friday.
Also, weird question to ask you, but do you guys sell extra hose clamps or know where I can get hose clamps like yours. They appear to be lined worm gear.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Also, weird question to ask you, but do you guys sell extra hose clamps or know where I can get hose clamps like yours. They appear to be lined worm gear.
Which ones? The Murray type or the new style we've been offering this year?

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Reactions: Ebm
Status
Not open for further replies.