Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2+ Initial Impression

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
I'm anxious to find out your results Glenn. 400 is a lot to ask with 93 octane. This is something I will consider at 60k miles. I wouldn't be worried about just the engine but axels and trans as well.
Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I'm anxious to find out your results Glenn. 400 is a lot to ask with 93 octane. This is something I will consider at 60k miles. I wouldn't be worried about just the engine but axels and trans as well.
It is a lot but should be fine on good quality fuel. I'll be running E30 for the days I really want to push it anyways. Trans and axles are the same as the GT, which are the same as in a 670hp flush so I'm not worried. You can break a transmission on stock power levels if you abuse it. I don't drag race so high speed Autobahn pills are actually relatively gentle on the drivetrain in comparison.
Hi Glenn,
have you installed bigger turbo ?
I have it sitting in my basement but life has gotten in the way. Hopefully on Monday!

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Thanks for the info Glenn. I am very shocked the axels are the same.

kiszl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Tripple Yellow 2015 GT
Ngl I've been looking into coyote swapping my eco for the better part of 6 months and this thread is making me reconsider. So much extra power to be had for half the price

EAndre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Base 6MT Recaros Sold
Ngl I've been looking into coyote swapping my eco for the better part of 6 months and this thread is making me reconsider. So much extra power to be had for half the price
I was walking on 5.0 with bolts on with this turbo kit! I sold my mustang and have the turbo for sale for a good price.
Sponsored