Vancouver visit 01/17/17 - 02/07/17

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
First off, it's weird typing the date wrong, it should be 17/01/17 - 07/02/17 but hey ho, when in Rome!

My wife and I have a 3 week trip to Canada booked this month and I'm wondering if any members live around the Vancouver area and fancy meeting some brits for a beer or two? We are perfectly normal people, my wife is in the Royal Air Force and I'm a software engineer in air traffic.

We land your side on the 17th and will be in the following places:

17-21 - Vancouver
21-23 - Whitehorse (if you drive a mustang here I salute you!)
24 - Vancouver
25-29 - Whistler
30-02 - Victoria
02-07 - Vancouver

I think our time in Vancouver will probably be the best opportunity but I'm open to suggestions. We have tickets to the Canucks games on the 20th & 4th so will be busy then but just wondered if anyone's free?

Would love to see a non eu car, tri bars, hood scoops etc etc. Plus it's a great chance to meet new people and make friends.

If anyone lives in Vancouver and fancies meeting some brits let me know!

Tack (Simon)
Sponsored

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
I live on the far side of metro Vancouver in Pitt Meadows. Would be hard to meet up. Funny enough my former brother-in-law worked for BAE in the 80's and 90's. He was from Leister(sp?) I think.

edit - There's a fair amount of Mustangs around here. You can even rent one if you want from most of the rental agencies. Weather has been unusually cold here lately though, but supposed to get back to normal (rainy and mild) next week.

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
I live on the island Victoria. Wouldn't mind having a beer or so :)

OP
OP

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Hi, lets make it happen!

As I've said above were there for a couple of days so i'll get in touch once I'm your side of the pond.

Simon

OP
OP

Tacklebury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Hi mate, first off you live in a beautiful part of the world, Victoria is stunning.

Sadly I've been suffering with a cold the fast few days so have been trying to stay indoors and out the cold. I'm slowly feeling better but having been here for 2 nights we leave tomorrow afternoon.

I've seen a few s550's including a GT350 today which made me very pleased!

The chances are you're working tomorrow so meeting up won't be easy, if you are free let me know but having been ill I apologies for not being in touch sooner.

Simon.
Sponsored