Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Ali
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
For anyone else that does this, I would HIGHLY recommend drilling out the holes in it before installing. I had mine mounted with the 2 bolts and push pins. When I tried to get the other screws in I found the holes that were pre-drilled were WAY too small to get the screw even started. After fighting with it for a bit, I took it back off and it went much easier.

Don't worry about taking screws that were in the belly pan to hold on the chin spoiler, the 6 that are provided with the spacers replace them. At the end I even had 4 extra of those screws and 6 extra push pins (can always use spares of them). I did need 2 extra clips for the screws to go in though.

In true Cervinis fashion, the part itself is fantastic quality and the finish really goes with the other trim. It fastens down very securely. The chin and spoiler are just as secure as the oem. Regarding clearance, even with my Steeda Progressive lowering springs, I still have 5.5" clearance under this chin. No pics today, too dirty but I'm lovin it. My wife came out and said it really looks good. She's my worst critic, always saying, "it looks fine the way it is". All of the parts I've added, she says, "it looks like it should have come that way".
Good advice. Jonas had to work through a few issues, instructions could have been a lot better for sure.
Sponsored

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
CJ Pony claims this won't work with the performance pack but other have said it does. Any thoughts?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
CJ Pony claims this won't work with the performance pack but other have said it does. Any thoughts?
No idea why they say that. I have the PP and it was fine.

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
No idea why they say that. I have the PP and it was fine.
Does the EB performance pack have the same belly pan as the gt?

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
^ no. The EB PP splitter is the regular splitter and has a regular belly pan. Only the GT PP splitter is different thus a different belly pan.

Sponsored

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
^ no. The EB PP splitter is the regular splitter and has a regular belly pan. Only the GT PP splitter is different thus a different belly pan.
Maybe thats why splitter wont fit gt pp? Im gonna call cervinis.

MrVu1101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 401A
Working with your Apple Watch on. I too, like to live dangerously [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
But like we've said, it does fit.
Jbailer has an ecoboost pp which apparently has the same belly pan as the base gt which is why it fits. I know you ve said it fits before but saw this thread and thought i would ask see what others have to say. Looking for additional conformation the vendor is wrong even when this question is posted on their website and they answer saying it wont fit.

JoeMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 2006 GT
Jbailer has an ecoboost pp which apparently has the same belly pan as the base gt which is why it fits. I know you ve said it fits before but saw this thread and thought i would ask see what others have to say. Looking for additional conformation the vendor is wrong even when this question is posted on their website and they answer saying it wont fit.
Your best bet is just to go straight to the source, contact Cervinis you'll get a correct answer.

Sponsored

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
I bought the Cervinis chin spoiler and decided I want to go with a splitter instead. The spoiler is new in the box, still in the factory plastic it came in. I will sell it for a big savings compared to ordering from Cervinis. PM me if interested.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Any more photos in the daylight and in different angles, please??
:D

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
This lip will look good with the GT350 track spoiler and RTR rear difsr.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
I recomend changing the two center push pins. They come loose. Ive had it after a month or so. I changed them for gm push pins that are more anchor like.
Sponsored