Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Probably a stupid question, but does the Cobb accessport need to be constantly plugged in and mounted somewhere? Or can it be used for awhile to gather data, then disconnected and put away?
It doesn't have to be plugged in. Plug in to monitor/flash, then put it in the glovebox!
Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Impressive! So a 93 tune alone should see an otherwise stock 6 speed manual Ecoboost running high 12's? Sent you a PM Adam.

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
With some bolt ons, yeah....but not on a bone stock car. Maybe I need a driver mod or it's cuz I'm stick but my best 1/4 time is 14.0@102

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
High 12s with just a tune is completely doable with traction!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I recently got Adam's 93 octane tune. All I can really say is WOW. This thing is like a whole new car. I had to learn how to drive all over again. It's like the car just wants to go, as soon as you start to let the clutch pedal out, it starts pulling. It's so much fun. I've been hunting for some V8s to play with, but haven't really found any yet. I can't wait to surprise some of those people. I also can't wait to upgrade my intercooler and get that e30 tune.

Also. I should add that Adams customer service was great. He sent my tune before I even had a chance to install the OTS one. Also, even during his transition made sure to review my datalogs. Adam will be my tuner from here on out.

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
Saving my pennies as well for both the E tune and the Trans tune....this is of course after I purchase my intercooler...

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
With some bolt ons, yeah....but not on a bone stock car. Maybe I need a driver mod or it's cuz I'm stick but my best 1/4 time is 14.0@102
12.68 with intake, ic, piping and adams tune. Borrowed 315 street tires on the back. Thats it. It really is that good.

Im gonna get the e tune as soon as i can along with the transmission tune. I still have a problem with 5th gear but im hoping it gets sorted out

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
Gotta say as one of Adams early tunes my car flat makes power, running 112.5mph in 4,000+ DA stock turbo with pump fuel is nice. Now if Adam could tune in a driver mod my car would be in the 11's.
If you are on the fence about getting his tune, you need to do it!

Last edited:

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where to begin, well I'll start here..... It's 11 o'clock and I just got done at the track and I'm in my hotel room typing this because I will be going back tomorrow. I sent Adam a log at 9:30 or so from the track, told him no big deal look at when ever cause I knew he was out to dinner. While in the staging lanes email comes through with a new tune revision. Now let's not forget this is about 10pm on a Friday night. Impressive to say the least. Oh by the way set a new stock turbo, stock motor record 11.81 and a mph record too @115 note this is faster then some big turbo cars and a few built motor cars. Can't get any better customer service then this, I don't expect this level of service, this is called exceding expectations. Any specific questions feel free to pm me.

One other thing some people have had concerns with Adam leaving map, personally I'm glad because he can devote his time to tuning and not the other dutys his position there required.

Sponsored

illeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium/PP
Response time has been incredibly fast and amazing. We got my 93 tune dialed in and now we are working on my e30 tune. I'll be going to the track here next week and can't wait to see how she does. Adam usually sends me a tune revision once a day depending on how fast I get the logs over to him. I'm very happy with my service so far and look forward to working with him in the future when i upgrade to a larger turbo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Oh by the way set a new stock turbo, stock motor record 11.81 and a mph record too @115 note this is faster then some big turbo cars and a few built motor cars.
:first: One for you, :first: One for Tune+

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
Thank you guys!

Oh and Tittermary just went [email protected]. I have been doing revisions in between runs today for him.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
That's crazy! Tittermary's car/Tune+ combo is definitely going to sway some car buyers over to the EB. I for one am feeling the sway.

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Qashqai (Bone stock with child seats)
Umm, aren't these times beating a GT350 right now, or that new fangled Camaro? Impressive...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.