Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Automatic
INFORMATION BELOW CAN NOW BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE! WWW.ADAMTUNED.COM

Please place all orders through the website!

THANK YOU!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
I'll just preface this by saying this is hands down the best tuning solution that you'll find for the EBM. I've used tunes from a variety of different tuners and this has been the absolute best. That's not discounting the others, but Adam's tune has great power and linearity throughout the rpm/load ranges, the transmission tuning is on point, and he is always quick to address any questions or concerns. I paid the extra for the e-tuning some time back, and I must say that I've been exceptionally pleased and completely happy with that decision. If you need tuning on the EBM, this should be the only place you need to look!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm still waiting on Trans tuning!!!!! Lol

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
The Cobb ots tune was better than stock but felt a bit unrefined.

Adam's tune was smoother, faster, better on fuel economy, and seemed to run safer with regards to temps.

He has answered dozens of questions and revisions happened very quickly.

I am extremely happy with the customer service and the fact that I can actually interact with the tuner himself.

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

33166stang

Comp eco
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Composition orang mt ecoboost, 66 turbo mustang
I am very happy with your tune so far! I've been 12.79@109 in my stick car with very few mods. Also you have responded to all of my emails and data logs faster than anyone else I've delt with. Keep up the excellent work! Can't wait for my big turbo to get here so u can start doing the tuning!!!

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
My e-tune is still in progress but I must say I love it, even in its infancy this tune is outstanding. The Cobb AP is exactly what I wanted as far as interface and the real time gauges and data logging procedure are much better than other units. I can actually notice the rev matching-thus I cannot feel downshifts: Spectacular! I can't wait to see what else is in store.

IMO, if you are a techy- get Adam's tune.

If you are a serious or even casual racer, of any type, and you want outstanding logging capabilities coupled with an outstanding tune- get Adam's tune.

If you want a tune- get Adam's tune.

EDIT*** 12.5 @ 110 with a 1.7 60 on the base E30 without tweaks. FMIC, Cat Back, MT ET Streets, Tune+ by Adam.***

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Will definitely jump on the e-tune offer when I get my intercooler installed!
Sounds great! Look forward to working with you!

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Auxiliary fueling and transmission pricing added!

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'm in the process of getting the e-tune. The single tune for 93 octane is amazing, it really woke the car up! I've had the car for about 6 months now and wanted to start by getting the suspension done. When that was finished (except for shocks/struts) I moved on to performance. I spent a lot of time over the past full 6 months researching exactly what I wanted to do and which products I thought would be best for MY goals. I wanted that all in place before getting the tune. In hind sight, man I wish I had gotten the tune right away! I've always had SCT in the past so it took a lot for me to make the switch but hey... I did it moving to a turbo 4 cylinder already.

EB_SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I've been using Adam's tunes sense I got my EBM but finally got an E-Tune in August. Adam, by far, is the best and most attentive tuner I've had the pleasure of dealing with. I've had bad dealings with other tuners on several different platforms in the past and my biggest concern was getting support when I needed it. That has not been an issue at all with Adam and I couldn't be happier with the results. Yes I know, hard to believe someone can be a great tuner and still provide great customer service all at once, but Adam does it every time from what I've seen. 10/10 I would/have recommended Adam to any EBM owner looking for a GREAT tuner. I would talk up his performance tuning more but I think there are more than a few of us who can attest to that and his records speak for themselves. Good luck with future endeavors Adam!

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Adam, you should have a travel schedule here as well

OP
OP
Tune+

Tune+

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
I will make separate post when I am requested to travel. The first one on the list is Maryland, but nothing set in stone yet.

Squall67584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Probably a stupid question, but does the Cobb accessport need to be constantly plugged in and mounted somewhere? Or can it be used for awhile to gather data, then disconnected and put away?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.