Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Monday all! :headbonk:

We hope everybody had a safe and enjoyable weekend but now it's back to the grind. Get your s550 dialed in with the track tested parts from Steeda Autosports! Steeda is more than just a performance parts manufacturer. They also provide some of the highest quality cosmetic upgrades for your Mustang.

Contact us for details, pricing and availability today!
Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang enthusiasts

I enjoyed a great weekend of cruising and hanging out with a bunch of other Mustang and muscle car guys. The Second Annual Run In the Sun hosted by my friend @sc_ruby was a huge success drawing close to 200 cars :headbang:

It's always awesome to see everybody's individual tastes in their builds. Steeda Autosports offers a ton of track tested performance parts as well as some great cosmetic options for the s550. Ask me how to equip yours with some of the best in the business!

logo.png

SPEED MATTERS

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Hopefully everybody had a safe and enjoyable weekend. But it's Monday and now we go back to the grind. We're gonna do something different today because I just love this photo my buddy Nathan did of his super clean Steeda equipped s550

35598417594_5157290e92.jpg

Aside from the awesome front fascia and rear wing, Nathan has also equipped his s550 with some chassis stiffening and suspension goodies from Steeda Autosports :thumbsup:

Contact us today to get yours hooked up with some of the best parts from powerhouse Steeda Autosports

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday all!! Hopefully everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend :cheers:

Today is just going to be some eye candy from my good friend Dennis and his beautiful Ruby Red supercharged GT equipped with the Functional Race Wing from Steeda Autosports. One of Dennis' favorite hobbies is carving the canyons and winding roads of Southern California and he trusts in his wing from Steeda Autosports to keep that rear end planted as the twin screw supercharger under his hood wraps his rpms out to over 8k

35739384774_92e40d93bb.jpg

36177823730_386613d296.jpg

This and more available through Need4Speed Motorsports. Contact us for details!

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
You don't like the wing. That's ok.

I've seen this car in person and it is a sight to be seen. Every little thing is modified specifically to the owner's taste and all the parts work very well together. Both mechanically and cosmetically.

This is a Steeda thread where we focus on Steeda parts. Some guys may not care for the Race Wing. That is understandable. But that is the beauty of the aftermarket. A variety of options are available for owners to make their car their own. In fact Steeda offers another option, the Q Series rear wing, that is quite different from this Race Wing and flows effortlessly into the existing lines of the s550

:thumbsup:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Did you guys stop selling steeda wings? :(

Here's a couple photos of my friend Nathan rocking the Steeda Q Series wing in satin black. Perhaps you might like this one better...

36474332991_8fe669cc7d.jpg

36474332241_f67fd1b177.jpg

Contact me if you have any questions

:cheers:​

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
You don't like the wing. That's ok.

I've seen this car in person and it is a sight to be seen. Every little thing is modified specifically to the owner's taste and all the parts work very well together. Both mechanically and cosmetically.

This is a Steeda thread where we focus on Steeda parts. Some guys may not care for the Race Wing. That is understandable. But that is the beauty of the aftermarket. A variety of options are available for owners to make their car their own. In fact Steeda offers another option, the Q Series rear wing, that is quite different from this Race Wing and flows effortlessly into the existing lines of the s550

:thumbsup:
I love the wing. Hell I was trying to buy it from you. You never responded to my question 2 posts up...

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
I love the wing. Hell I was trying to buy it from you. You never responded to my question 2 posts up...

You still can if you haven't picked one up already :thumbsup: My apologies, I didn't see the post until today. We do sell Steeda wings still. Let me know if you need anything

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday again to our fellow Mustang enthusiasts!

Today was a special day because of a total solar eclipse witnessed by many. And since the moon blacked out the sun for more than a minute in some parts of the world, I thought it appropriate to showcase my previous Mustang build which was loaded with suspension goodies from Steeda Autosports

33457497863_854e3c0f5a_c.jpg

I had installed Steeda's Q Series front fascia and lowered it on a set of Steeda Progressive Springs. The car handled like a dream and looked the part.

You can get all your Steeda Autosport needs right here from Need4Speed Motorsports. Contact me for details, pricing and availability!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Monday!

logo.png

Track tested. Auto enthusiast approved. Get yourself dialed in with performance and appearance parts from Steeda Autosports. Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports. Contact me today to get yours!

Steeda. Because Speed Matters.

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Friday to our Mustang6g community members! It's going to be a long weekend for many of us with the Labor Day holiday this Monday but let's not forget those that cannot take the day off.

:hail:

We are proud to offer the full lineup of performance parts and cosmetic goodies from powerhouse Steeda Autosports. Give your Mustang the looks it deserves. Contact me for details, pricing, and availability!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday!...wait...:crazy:

Seriously though, hopefully everybody enjoyed and safe and fun filled weekend!

Just a reminder that we are an official authorized distributor for all the Steeda. Contact me to equip your Mustang today!
Sponsored