Master rear spoiler thread -- Post yours here!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
YAY! I'm not the only one! I have been waiting patiently for it too..
X2 waiting on the whole rear end to be available lol

GT spoiler and the quad tip rear exhaust not aure if its amy different that the rear bumper on the gt350.

Either way i want that spoiler and quad exhaust on my 2016 triple yellow gt too!

Drknight15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Stang-less at the moment
Got a question concerning installing the GT350 track pack spoiler (others spoiler types as well I guess)--I thought I would check with a few Ford dealers in my area to see if they could/would install it so far they all said no, check with body shops. Just curious if anyone else had a dealer install? I will probably just take my time and do it myself (have done a few before on lesser cars (Honda's, etc) with lesser drilling involved but I just found it somewhat surprising the response I got from a few local dealers.

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Got a question concerning installing the GT350 track pack spoiler (others spoiler types as well I guess)--I thought I would check with a few Ford dealers in my area to see if they could/would install it so far they all said no, check with body shops. Just curious if anyone else had a dealer install? I will probably just take my time and do it myself (have done a few before on lesser cars (Honda's, etc) with lesser drilling involved but I just found it somewhat surprising the response I got from a few local dealers.
If you have basic mechanical skills, you can easily do this install. Remember that you're leaning on aluminum and not steel sheet metal and you'll be fine. Measure twice and drill once.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Track Pack spoiler on 2015 EcoBoost.
2015-driver-rear-angle-long.jpg
2015-rear-high.jpg

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
IMG_2455_Edit_2_Edit.jpg

I'd swap my Roush & Magnetic lid if anyones interested. Ready to change it up.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Anyone done a gt350r rear spoiler in satin or matte black on a black s550?..would really like to see some good pics...

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Anyone done a gt350r rear spoiler in satin or matte black on a black s550?..would really like to see some good pics...
i would like to see that too...i considered matte/satin wheels, roof wrap, and R wing to break up all the shiny shit

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
i would like to see that too...i considered matte/satin wheels, roof wrap, and R wing to break up all the shiny shit
Thats close to my plan but matte double stripe over the top and my wheels will be the SVE S350s in gloss graphite. ..

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
If you haven't done anything yet, I would wait to see if we can get the 2018 spoiler. Kinda similar design, but it stands off the car a little more so its more noticeable (if that's what you are after).

http://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/2018-mustang-spoilers

This is the spoiler I want for my car!!
YAY! I'm not the only one! I have been waiting patiently for it too..
This rear spoiler is the only thing I like on the 2018 facelift. I would also like to know if it will be available for the 2015-17 models.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Apart from the 2018 spoiler, to my taste the GT350R is the best looking spoiler for the S550, it's well designed, impressive and unique. I also like the California Special rear spoiler, it fits perfectly with the lines of the Mustang. I am trying to decide which one I will install on my car. Personally I do not like the Track Pack spoiler, I think it's very blunt, too steep.

By the way, has anyone bought a GT350R rear spoiler from eBay and if yes, can you share a link? How is the quality? Does it feel flimsy, will it hold at highway speeds? There are too many GT350R spoilers on eBay, offered at a very good price, but I wonder if the quality is good. I will have to drill holes for the installation so I have to choose carefully.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I thought about doing that along with matte black mirrors, hood vents and wheels but decided not to because I'm probably gonna go with a shinny bright finish on wheels to make the car pop more. I think that would look very sinister though!