Sponsored

Diode Dynamics Tail Light Sequencer 2015+ Ford Mustang! Plug & Play Harness! USA Made

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
they were clearly clicked in and installed correctly. I removed them and the lights are working correctly. Also my switchbacks up front for off and on again also. I always get the amber but clear is intermittent.
Please contact us so we can provide more troubleshooting and warranty assistance: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Do you have a system that just does the turn signals?
Having the brake lights doing this will attract the police! We're not even supposed to have the turn signals run sequential so would already be pushing my luck
Unfortunately, we don't currently offer any product of this type for European models. Thanks!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Do you have any plans on doing it? Think it would sell pretty well especially in the UK and the rest of Europe
No- unfortunately, the internal wiring is entirely different in the Euro tails, so it's not possible with a simple harness like the one we offer. Thanks!

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Your best bet may be to buy USDM tails and then figure out a way to make them legal in your country. England and others that require amber turn signals will be the hardest.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
PM me if you start offering a version that doesn't effect the brakes. Or anyone else can PM if they have DIY mod that leaves the brakes stock.

Some people will hesitate any time they see something different. I don't want that to be the guy behind me with zero time/distance to spare to not hit me.

Not interest in contrary "theories" or other opinions, just saying for anyone who was wondering why.
The intended purpose of this kit is to make the tail lights sequence when the brakes are applied as opposed to all 6-lights from both sides coming on at once.

It also sequences when you unlock the car, and have your emergency flashers on.

If you'd like more information on the kit, please email our team: [email protected]

We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have

Thanks!
Nick C.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
If I bought the 4th brake light kit, do I need something different to get the sequencing?

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
If I bought the 4th brake light kit, do I need something different to get the sequencing?
The 4th Brake Light Kit and Sequencer harness are compatible with each other. The tails will still sequence correctly with the 4th Brake installed.

Thanks!

Nick C.

Sponsored

WildFire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Buyer Beware if this product was a gift

I received several Diode Dynamics lights products this Christmas as gifts. Unfortunately, after only two months the right tail light sequencer quit working. Based on the reviews I figured that Diode Dynamics would simply return/exchange the defective part. In fact, when I contacted Diode Dynamics and they informed me that “we have had reports of certain cars having an issue with a fault check on this lighting that we are working to eliminate”. Despite them telling me that this is a known issue and their easy 3-year warranty statements and a copy of the paid invoice Diode Dynamics now requires the person who purchased the gift to process the warranty claim. The purpose of this message is that if you have told anyone that Diode Dynamics, make great gifts beware that whoever makes the initial purchase will have to make any warranty claim. So much for being easy. I will need to remove the good and defective sequencer from my car and send it to my father in law who will have to contact Amazon who in turn will likely require him to package the product and send back to Amazon for an exchange. Hopefully Amazon will then send a functional sequencer back to my father in law who will then send it to me. I will then reinstall in the car hoping it will work. If not, we all repeat the process again. Now that is easy….

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I received several Diode Dynamics lights products this Christmas as gifts. Unfortunately, after only two months the right tail light sequencer quit working. Based on the reviews I figured that Diode Dynamics would simply return/exchange the defective part. In fact, when I contacted Diode Dynamics and they informed me that “we have had reports of certain cars having an issue with a fault check on this lighting that we are working to eliminate”. Despite them telling me that this is a known issue and their easy 3-year warranty statements and a copy of the paid invoice Diode Dynamics now requires the person who purchased the gift to process the warranty claim. The purpose of this message is that if you have told anyone that Diode Dynamics, make great gifts beware that whoever makes the initial purchase will have to make any warranty claim. So much for being easy. I will need to remove the good and defective sequencer from my car and send it to my father in law who will have to contact Amazon who in turn will likely require him to package the product and send back to Amazon for an exchange. Hopefully Amazon will then send a functional sequencer back to my father in law who will then send it to me. I will then reinstall in the car hoping it will work. If not, we all repeat the process again. Now that is easy….
Hey,

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation - we do normally require proof of purchase since there's multiple versions of this product from different companies. Someone did not follow the policy, you should not have to provide all that work to just get a replacement from us. If you could send a PM with your order info I would be happy to provide a refund or a warranty on this, at your choice.

Thank you,
Paul

WildFire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Update to my previous review- Once I elevated my concern to the Diode Dynamics Management Team they took care of my concern immediately and sent me a replacement part the next day. My faith in them and their product is restored.