took my car in for inspection, and got the obd readiness failed.no codes at all

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
odd i bought the car a month ago..been driving it everyday.drove home 500 miles from ohio (bought from lebanon ford)....no codes at all ..only thing i did was install pcv fliters last week ,and a new air filter..i'm guessing the filters might have something to do with it ..since i havn't done a lot of miles with them on and i gutted the passenger pcv. i know there's a readiness cycle.
i ditched the filters, put a new pcv back in and the roush factory pcv piping.
everything else passed np at all

my guess is crank case pressure since it was free venting. no pressure in the system..

im going to run it on the ford cycle i seen on a post and then recheck it at my buddies shop .i ran a global obd2 check and it was fine on my handheld that is
Sponsored

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
U need to look at the monitor's and see which one is not ready,that is why u did not pass.

OP
OP
robwlf

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
yeah i seen a few posts im going to do that .. my obd scanner is to old im going to have to find another way to do that .

OP
OP
robwlf

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
found the cause breathers and a gutted pcv caused something with the evap and made the obd not ready. i went back to the roush hook up and did 20 miles and passed
Sponsored