Sponsored

Ohio Thread

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Anyone with cloth recaros interested in trading them for black leather seats? If so, PM ASAP.
Sponsored

EBBS03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey all - I'm new to this site, new to the S550, and new to the Cincinnati (and all of Ohio) area. I'm looking forward to next year for some cruises and car shows. I also see that some of you do auto cross; I've never done it, but I was pretty excited when I stumbled upon it while at Traders World one day. I may have to give it a try, especially since its about 3 miles from my house.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Hey all - I'm new to this site, new to the S550, and new to the Cincinnati (and all of Ohio) area. I'm looking forward to next year for some cruises and car shows. I also see that some of you do auto cross; I've never done it, but I was pretty excited when I stumbled upon it while at Traders World one day. I may have to give it a try, especially since its about 3 miles from my house.
There's a big Cruise in every Friday night in the summer in Milford at the Kroger...

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
Welcome to the club EBBS03. I am over in Mason, Will post some events here in the future.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I also see that some of you do auto cross; I've never done it, but I was pretty excited when I stumbled upon it while at Traders World one day. I may have to give it a try, especially since its about 3 miles from my house.
Should have said Hi - I was on every single one of them (Ruby Red, 27 (F)S typically) except Nov 5th when I had bad wheel stud and didn't feel comfortable driving with it. I am not far either (West Chester).

Come over next year - we might have another location but for sure some of the events will stay at Trader's World.

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Whomever (if on here) is/was driving on Mason/Montgomery Rd in there Oxford White 5.0 with non-premium bumper has a good sounding exhaust!

Looked good too!

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
After reading that last post.. think I’m about to take a lap around the city. Been too cold up until today.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
After reading that last post.. think I’m about to take a lap around the city. Been too cold up until today.
I'll be at Mad Tree later tonight but I will not have my car there.

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
Hey everyone, I'm in search of stock 19' PP wheels locally. My rear driver side has curb rash. Of course, the one day I pull it out of the garage to drive it I bump it while backing into a parking space :doh:

BTW I'm in Dayton!

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, I'm in search of stock 19' PP wheels locally. My rear driver side has curb rash. Of course, the one day I pull it out of the garage to drive it I bump it while backing into a parking space :doh:

BTW I'm in Dayton!
Silver or Black finish?

Sponsored

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
I should have specified....black finish:thumbsup:

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
2018 HPDE Schedule for the Mid Ohio Region Porsche Club (events not exclusive to members or Porsches). These are a good bunch of guys from what I've seen, and the events are well organized:
The Mid Ohio Region Porsche Club of America (MORPCA) is excited to announce its Driver Education Schedule. MORPCA's High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) events are open to both non members and to most road worthy automobiles, not exclusive to just PCA members or Porsche models. So come join in the fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fri Lapping Day / Sat-Sun HPDE &

3-day PCA Club Race

April 27/29

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course

Spring won’t get here fast enough! Start it off with this 3-day combo event with a fully instructed Sat/Sun HPDE to include all experience levels. Friday Lapping day is for advanced solo students (I/A/B)

1st timers / beginners are welcome for Saturday and Sunday!

Registration for Mid-Ohio can be found on-line and is ready for you to sign up:

www.clubregistration.net

This 3-day combo Lapping Day/HPDE is running in concert with our annual MORPCA run PCA Club Race. Nothing matches the excitement in the paddock during Club Race. Join in the festivities and drive Mid-Ohio in April. Sign up early to save and lock in your spot, as spots are limited owing to PCA Club Race track usage schedule.

And for those looking to help out with Club Race this year, mark your calendars and sign up to help out your Club run a regional PCA Club Race at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course:

Club Race Volunteer Registration

------------------------------------------------------
Fri/Sun HPDE

August 10/12

*** Indianapolis Motor Speedway ***

Yes, you are reading this correctly, INDY Baby! MORPCA is finalizing plans for a 3-day weekend event for our return to the world famous Brickyard in 2018. This will be MORPCA's 4th year offering an HPDE at the Brickyard and again the only such PCA HPDE event at IMS. We will be running the Indy Grand Prix course, crossing the start finish Brickyard strip on the main straight.

Beginners* are welcome for this event!

You can anticipate that this HPDE ticket will be in high demand again this year, as it was sold out last year. Additionally we are again opening it up this year to Beginners, so we encourage you to register early to secure your spot in 2018. As in the past, mandatory registration is Thursday from 4-7pm in Gasoline Alley! Instructed Registrants (Green/D) will have to meet a minimum* Beginner HPDE experience requirement (that being one other HPDE event at one other track prior to driving at Indy).

Many more details will be found on the MORPCA Web page as they are announced.

Registration placeholder is now online, so set an alert and follow the Registration page on:

www.clubregistration.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
High Performance Driver Education &

PCA National Instructor Training

Sept 14/16

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course

Finish off the MORPCA track season with this 3-day event. Includes a Friday Lapping Day followed by a full 2-day HPDE to include all experience levels.

1st timers / beginners are welcome for Saturday and Sunday!

The Friday Lapping Day is for Instructors and Advanced HPDE Students.

Registration placeholder is now online, so set an alert and follow the Registration page on:

www.clubregistration.net

We will be offering on Sunday a Half-Day Introduction to HPDE ("DE Lite") again this year at our fall event. Please see DE Lite for more details.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP