Sponsored

GT350 spotting.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I saw a Ruby Red 350R on the 10 Freeway east by the Crenshaw exit in the slow lane, this morning around 9 am.

It was being driven by a lady.

At first I thought it was a Mustang with the wing because the wheels were undersized but as I got closer, I saw it was the entire body of the 350 with all the red plaques of the R and of course, the R wing. So my assumption was the CF wheels were taken off for DD in traffic and harsh LA streets.

Still a beautiful car and rare color and definitely an eye catcher.
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I witness a AG no stripe 350 at Aventura Mall before I purchased my GT350. Since having mines, I have yet to see another GT350.

Bigsky gt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Avalnchce grey gt350
There is a 16 AG that live a mile from me. My son sent pics from the drag strip of it while I was waiting for my 17 AG to be delivered. Just messing with him I asked if they live in Shepherd, he said yes. Then I said I bet they live in arrow island and he said yes again. Who knew.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
saw a grabber blue/black stripe car on toledo blade yesterday..wonder if the owner is on here

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Here is fun one, my 93 yr mother out with 82 yr friend were out Sunday driving when this horrible noise came up behind them, then a yellow/black thing roared around them and was gone. The 82 asked the 93 what was that horrible car? Mom says you've been Shelby'ed when your driving too slow they come up and growl at you!

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
I saw a Ruby Red 350R on the 10 Freeway east by the Crenshaw exit in the slow lane, this morning around 9 am.

It was being driven by a lady.

At first I thought it was a Mustang with the wing because the wheels were undersized but as I got closer, I saw it was the entire body of the 350 with all the red plaques of the R and of course, the R wing. So my assumption was the CF wheels were taken off for DD in traffic and harsh LA streets.

Still a beautiful car and rare color and definitely an eye catcher.
Nice sighting! Though at 9am, all lanes are the slow lane!

That"R"girl

Should know better....
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Megan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalance R, 2016 Avalance Tech pack (sold)
Driving too fast... you can't see us!

Besides the car shows and such... I've seen three. One AG with white stripes, one triple yellow no stripes, and one White with blue stripes. All three within 2 miles from home.
Which Avalanche with white stripes? Depending on timing, it was probably me or my old car. If it was an Avalanche R with White in the last few months, likely it was me... There should be a really good turnout of GT350s in the Bay Area at Canepa's Cars and Coffee on October 14th. We even have our own parking area...

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I haven't seen a GT350 other than my own in over 6 months now. I know there are a couple of others in the area, but I never see them on the road.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Which Avalanche with white stripes? Depending on timing, it was probably me or my old car. If it was an Avalanche R with White in the last few months, likely it was me... There should be a really good turnout of GT350s in the Bay Area at Canepa's Cars and Coffee on October 14th. We even have our own parking area...
Have not seen your R yet! Hope to at Canepa on the 14th! :)

The AG with White Stripes was driven by a guy and it was well over a year ago. It was around Almaden/Coleman next to Almaden Lake Park.

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Just saw a red non r going thru Ogden alley downtown cincy. Awesome. Was in quiet mode tho.

El Diablo

Made in USA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Saw my first R in the wild today.

OXFORD WHITE with stripes, decal on rear window, in Henderson parked in front of the Fed Ex at the shopping center on Stephanie off the 215.
Too bad I was in my Jeep and not my 350.

Sweet ride. Member here?
Sponsored