Sponsored

Any experience with HPP twin kit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I'm planning on getting HPP twin kit next weekend. Does anyone have any experience with it? If so good bad or indifferent? Also if you have it how was the install? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I'm planning on getting HPP twin kit next weekend. Does anyone have any experience with it? If so good bad or indifferent? Also if you have it how was the install? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Thought you said your tuner had the kit? I'd never heard of the company until that one post in the classified section. I HAVE hear of HP turbo, just not HPP

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I do know the pipes are low under the car. If you are lowered this is an issue. Looks to me as a Hellion copy but done correctly. Tubular manifolds.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Thought you said your tuner had the kit? I'd never heard of the company until that one post in the classified section. I HAVE hear of HP turbo, just not HPP
they are a company based just north of Dallas. Ive driven an HPP kit on ethanol at about 7lbs and it felt faster than my KB car. other than ground clearance its not bad at all.

Bybotie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, HP
I have done business with HPP since 1999. They have helped me go fast for a long time. I would make sure Manny tuned the car and you will be fast.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoostedPumpkin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Thanks for the response guys! For the ground clearance I'll be getting their oval pipes so hopefully that won't be an issue. Did anyone install it themselves? That's really what I'm looking for is install tips or pictures of the setup so I can install it. Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
BoostedPumpkin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Yeah my tuner does have the same kit waiting to go on his personal car. I'm more of hoping for install pictures or something lol. Im calling HPP back today to hopefully get a hold of someone to get some info.

Bybotie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, HP