PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Well, Michael Bay is stepping away. TLK is his last Transformers movie, AFAIK, but the movies will continue.

On the topic of Barricade, am I the only one who thought the taillights looked like a mix between the 14 and 15 'Stang lights?
Sponsored

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
This franchise has been ruined for me since the second film. I don't think there is a way to save it. It drew me back in when they introduced the Dino-bots but i doubt ill watch Last Night.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
The 1st one was the best.

It was a chance to relive the cartoon of my early days with some serious big screen special effects.

They are merely for entertainment and nothing else. A dose of an action fix.

If going to get any more than that, you are going for the wrong reason.

Its a story about robots that take shape of cars and thats it. Enjoy it for what it is and realize these are not OSCAR wining story lines.

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
between transformers and ninja turtles Bay is killing all of my found childhood memories. :paddle:

Sponsored

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The 1st one was the best.

It was a chance to relive the cartoon of my early days with some serious big screen special effects.

They are merely for entertainment and nothing else. A dose of an action fix.

If going to get any more than that, you are going for the wrong reason.

Its a story about robots that take shape of cars and thats it. Enjoy it for what it is and realize these are not OSCAR wining story lines.

Im not looking for an oscar; those arent usualy action movies anyways.

Im at least looking for an Ironman 2 quality story. One that can be followed and make since in the 2.5 hrs length.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I have you updated to 17.3 Kodi? I reverted my stick back to stock, and reinstalled all of the wares and everything works. I do that every time I update Kodi though. It seems like I have less problems. I just watched King Kong : Skull Island on Saturday. BTW, great movie!

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, we go our stick right before the EU court ruling and it worked fine, but since it doesnt work and Ive even down load kodi to my laptop and that doesnt work.

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Ah... Just noticed that you were in Germany.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Went and seen it a few weeks ago. It's time to let it go.

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Went and seen it a few weeks ago. It's time to let it go.
Well with a Bumble Bee movie next year and Transformers 6 in 2019; they arent letting it go.

So in my mind if they are going to continue making them; they need good writers and a good vision of where they are taoing the story arc.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I went and watched this Saturday with friends. I personally like the series, they are not the best, but not bad. To me, like someone said they are robot movies, it kills me to see people actually argue the science of these lol. That said I saw this thread Friday and was stuck watching it. And all I could think about was this post. How after about 30 mins wondering is it over yet... wtf was this whole scene for, (junkyard scene.. really... no relevance to anything) what just happened, who are these robots, are you a good guy... now a bad guy.. oh wait I think a good guy.. what happened to this person... what happened to that robot.. just soooo many dead ends and plot holes..

Like what was said before, great eye and ear candy, but not much else.. and I wished they had a little more bumble bee vs barricade driving scenes

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I went and watched this Saturday with friends. I personally like the series, they are not the best, but not bad. To me, like someone said they are robot movies, it kills me to see people actually argue the science of these lol. That said I saw this thread Friday and was stuck watching it. And all I could think about was this post. How after about 30 mins wondering is it over yet... wtf was this whole scene for, (junkyard scene.. really... no relevance to anything) what just happened, who are these robots, are you a good guy... now a bad guy.. oh wait I think a good guy.. what happened to this person... what happened to that robot.. just soooo many dead ends and plot holes..

Like what was said before, great eye and ear candy, but not much else.. and I wished they had a little more bumble bee vs barricade driving scenes

I would never bring up science in a Transformers Movie, but a story would be nice.

I couldn't agree more with the dead ends and loopholes. It was like they just throw stuff in squeak out a few one liners and spend all there budget in special effects.

A couple of good writers, and an understanding of what transformers is and they can make a good movie.
Sponsored