Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

With the new GT350/R Mustang order banks now open, let's get all those orders in and share with the community the configurations of each.

Post up your order confirmations and/or DORAs and be sure to vote in the poll! This thread is for members who have already placed their orders.

For those planning to, and discussion of searching for dealers with allocations, etc, please use this thread.

Sponsored

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Since we all have a LONG wait, how about dora progress. Post up if you are comfortable, be fun to see the different combos. I've posted it before but I'll start.
Image.jpg

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Is anyone else's dealer still not able to order?

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Mine can't order yet

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I want one sooo bad. But I can't afford it yet. Hopefully I can find one in a couple years.

Sponsored

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
wow 14 orders already?

can you guys post up how you configured it so the rest of us can live vicariously?

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
I sent a message to Ford Performance on FB about this issue of some people being able to place orders and some not. They expressed surprise that people were actually able to order 2016's and implied that only 2015 banks were open. They said that they would get back to me today.

It also occured to me that we supposedly have a couple of Ford reps on the site here (Deysha, etc) Seems to me that this would be an easy thing for them to clear up.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
My order was submitted last Tuesday (May 26) but wasn't confirmed until this morning (June 1). It shows that it is a sold order in my name - not a dealer inventory order. The Retail and Dealer Invoice pricing is exactly what was posted elsewhere in this discussion more than a week ago.

2016 GT350 - H3 Triple Yellow, 67T Tech Package and the GasGuzTax.

According to the dealer, the next thing we will get is a VIN and then confirmation that the car is scheduled for production. :cheers:

Last edited:

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
Due to receive in Sept. 2015 Avalanche Grey, black stripes w/white accent, black roof MY2015 track pack car. Keep y'all posted!

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The ordering system is Ford's not the dealers if one can order they all can. Some dealers may be holding off on ordering until they have deal. For my dealership we are ordering the cars to customer spec so we will not order one until we have a solid deal in place.

Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I spoke to my guy this morning, he said we can order it and a Dora only means
it was correct order( no errors on the order)
not that ford has put it into there cue to build.
Until they send you a Vin # its not started.
He is not sure when orders will be accepted by Ford.
He has a call into his regional rep, trying to get answers.

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
My order was submitted last Tuesday (May 26) but wasn't confirmed until this morning (June 1). It shows that it is a sold order in my name - not a dealer inventory order. The Retail and Dealer Invoice pricing is exactly what was posted elsewhere in this discussion more than a week ago.

2016 GT350 - H3 Triple Yellow, 67T Tech Package and the GasGuzTax.

According to the dealer, the next thing we will get is a confirmation that the car is scheduled for production. :cheers:
You will get the VIN prior to scheduled for production (most likely in a few weeks). Production dates are only an estimate and can slip months. Once your car moves from orders to the plant, you will be able to pull your sticker. Typically this will happen on a Friday afternoon. Being in your name also means there will be a few weeks of dealer production before yours is scheduled. OKTB has to be achieved before any customer orders are built/shipped (except special auction cars). Congrats on getting the DORA

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I ordered a GT350 with the Tech Package in Avalanche with Black Stripes and a Black Roof. DORA recieved on May 27th. My deal is at MSRP from a great Ford Dealer! Congrats to the others and good luck to those who are still searching!
DoraCapture.PNG

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
I ordered a GT350 with the Tech Package in Avalanche with Black Stripes and a Black Roof. DORA recieved on May 27th. My deal is at MSRP from a great Ford Dealer! Congrats to the others and good luck to those who are still searching!
:thumbsup::cheers:
Sponsored