Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Anyone from TN/Middle TN area? I am just south of Nashville. I placed my 2015 GT order at Ford Lincoln of Franklin.
Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Live in Murfreesboro, work in Cool Springs. Have purchased several cars from Ford of Franklin (formerly Alexander).

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I live in Decatur, TN just north of Chattanooga. Ordered DIB basic GT, Recaros and PP from Larry Hill in Cleveland.

OP
OP
Jshsharp03

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Live in Murfreesboro, work in Cool Springs. Have purchased several cars from Ford of Franklin (formerly Alexander).
Nice. It took some convincing and arm twisting to find the guy who does the ordering. He gave me his cell phone number and is supposed to call me with any new updates. I work in downtown Nashville and live in Thompsons Station. Crossing my fingers for decent gas mileage out of the 5.0

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. It took some convincing and arm twisting to find the guy who does the ordering. He gave me his cell phone number and is supposed to call me with any new updates. I work in downtown Nashville and live in Thompsons Station. Crossing my fingers for decent gas mileage out of the 5.0
Good group there, unless folks have changed. Last car I ordered from them was my 2013 Boss 302. I'm waiting to see what SVT brings to the table before I will consider buying the new platform. In the meantime, I'll just keep driving my 14 year old farm truck. Just turned 25K miles on it this week.
2015MustangGlassBack_1250px.jpg
image.jpg

Sponsored

Kbo64

skibigsky
Threads
Reaction score
Knoxville here. Ordered mine from Lance Cunningham Ford here in town. I wish they would get one in for viewing soon. I really want to see it in person.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
I live in clarksville. My local dealer is going to have a car for training purposes come to the dealership at the beginning of next week. My salesman called me and let me know. I'm not ordering one considering I have two brand new fords, but I am trying to aggressively pay them off so I can pick one up in the near future.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am however probably going to take off Tuesday to go see this thing.i saw a vert in St. Louis in February but they wouldn't let us close to it. Hopefully these guys are cool and will let us check them out

Sponsored

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metalic 5.0 w/50 year pack
Bon Aqua - Hickman County

Anyone from TN/Middle TN area? I am just south of Nashville. I placed my 2015 GT order at Ford Lincoln of Franklin.
I was going to order my Ecoboost premium from that dealership. I had a horrible experience with their inventory manager and walked out. Wound up buying from local dealer in Dickson. Hope you have a good experience. After my experience I received calls from the general manager and owner but I decided to go to a closer dealership. I'm looking at a mid to late November delivery. I would be interested in getting together when we have delivery.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best video online...........2015 Mustang 2.3L TurboCharged EcoBoost Up Close …:
It's a good video. Too bad they put the wrong power rating on the ecoboost. This is the same car they are taking to all dealerships in TN. If you inquired and the dealer doesn't call you and get you to come and check it out, then honestly they suck. I'm not even going to purchase a 15 MY unless I win the lottery or something. However a 16 or 17 might not be out of the question. But my salesman still called me ahead of time and I got to sit in the yellow ecoboost. The interior is freakin awesome. Pictures do nothing for the detail and feel of this cockpit. When the car was here they told me I could sit in the training but I declined considering this guy is not going to tell me anything I don't already know. He did say one thing, however, he told me the mileage on the ecoboost he was driving would be 31 hwy mpg on the manual he was driving and the auto was still pending EPA cert and was expected to be 33 or 34. He also said under mild driving he was getting around that with the manual on the hwy. When he was at the dealership here the mpg said 25 but it had a full tank and the driving was city. Not too bad.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And he told me the 31 mpg rating before it was posted on here. Obviously they didn't get what they expected with 32 mpg for the auto but I'm sure it's better than being 31 or less.

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Clinton, TN here, just north of Knoxville. Ordered my '13 GT through Lance Cunningham and plan on ordering a '15 this winter from them as well. If anybody goes there see Cole Fisher, tell him I sent ya!
Sponsored