Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP 400A 10R80 RTR Spec 5 Widebody
Vehicle Showcase
We've been hosting a Mod Party every couple of months at my house here in Spring Hill, and we're due for another one very soon.

We're planning the next full tile boogie Mod Party for the month of June (looking like maybe the weekend of the 17th/18th), as it's going to give folks some more time to get mods ordered, etc. And yet we're going to have a smaller, mini version of that this coming weekend on Sunday, the 28th of May.

My car is *hopefully* going to be together and ready for engine break-in, test miles, etc.

If you're interested in coming, there's only a few rules:

1.) Treat everyone's car(s) and tools that you touch like they're your own.
2.) Treat my house, my family, my neighbors like they're your own. Except my wife, you don't get to treat her like she's yours. I'll kill you. :paddle:
3.) Contribute to the food/drink costs with a cash contribution made to my wife for reimbursements (we usually do dogs, burgers, sodas, waters).
4.) Take photos, make friends, have fun.

PM me if you'd like to come out! :headbang:
Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Seriously, why have I never seen this many mustangs at one time in Spring Hill! I will probably swing by to say hi this Sunday, what time are you guys meeting? I'm by the big blue church on Mariner.

OP
OP
MiDiablo

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, why have I never seen this many mustangs at one time in Spring Hill! I will probably swing by to say hi this Sunday, what time are you guys meeting? I'm by the big blue church on Mariner.
Hahaha, well only a couple of us actually live here in Spring Hill. A lot of the crew is from all around Tampa Bay. My house just seems to have the largest garage without any HOA or neighbor issues! :clap2:

We get together like this every couple of months and have saved our group tens of thousands of dollars on installations. Last one we did, we completed (30) installs!

We'll be here from 10am until we're done with the last install. Looking forward to meeting you!

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
Did I meet you on Elgin a few weeks ago? We had a few friendly pulls?

Sponsored

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Did I meet you on Elgin a few weeks ago? We had a few friendly pulls?
Probably! I wish we had more time, never got a chance to try drag mode to see the difference! I think we also met at Sam's Club a year ago when I had my GT with the white stripes.

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
Probably! I wish we had more time, never got a chance to try drag mode to see the difference! I think we also met at Sam's Club a year ago when I had my GT with the white stripes.
I remember now! Nice upgrade!

OP
OP
MiDiablo

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You guys should join the Tampa Bay Ford Performance group and the Florida S550 group on Facebook if you're not already on there. Lots of hood S550 peeps locally.

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
That's right up the road from me. If I had something to install I'd be there lol. Can't wait to pay this wedding off so the car can get some more attention.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MiDiablo

MiDiablo

#JustA4Banger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's right up the road from me. If I had something to install I'd be there lol. Can't wait to pay this wedding off so the car can get some more attention.
You're welcome to come out, join in on the fun, help others, or sit back and learn / be a 'go-fer'

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
If I was closer, I would head over tomorrow.