Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Hi there, I've been lurking here for ages, catching up on loads of valuable info from you guys.

I've had an S550 FB in Lightning Blue on order since November last year & she's not far away now. I got an e-mail from my dealer yesterday telling me that she's in the country already! She's travelled here on the Salome & was apparently 'delivered from Zeebrugge' on 18th May.

I've got an S197 GT & a 1964-1/2 coupe, but have been holding off posting on this forum until I'd got some good news about my new baby & now I have.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, as the depth of knowledge out there has really impressed me over the last year or so.

I can't wait for her now, but the missus has orderd me to sell the S197 first. Oh well :headbonk:

Cheers,

Adester
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
:welcome:

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Welcome, just picked mine up last night so definitely know, as does pretty much everyone here, how excited you are. What are your plans for your current 2 Mustangs, would be a great photo op and a fantastic collection.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome, give the missus the 197 she'll never wanna sell it then!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Welcome. Great colour; nearly as good as race red.

Ordered? Unless she paid for it that's divorce talk.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Welcome indeed, and great choice...

Look forward to seeing the photos :)

Oh, and one more thing, there is a rule on this forum (just made it up) that says if you have a classic you must immediately upload many photos

:cheers:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome indeed, and great choice...

Look forward to seeing the photos :)

Oh, and one more thing, there is a rule on this forum (just made it up) that says if you have a classic you must immediately upload many photos

:cheers:
Just the classic?! I wanna see all 3 ;)!

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Nice, I am not a million miles away here in Hastings. Would be good to meet up sometime.

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
Welcome! I just got my lightning blue a couple weeks ago and love the color. Enjoy it in good health!

OP
OP
Adester

Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I appreciate it

Welcome, just picked mine up last night so definitely know, as does pretty much everyone here, how excited you are. What are your plans for your current 2 Mustangs, would be a great photo op and a fantastic collection.
The coupe is a keeper & actually belongs to the missus, the S197 will probably have to go, but I might hold off selling for a bit so I can take some photos of all three!

OP
OP
Adester

Adester

Adester
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Welcome, did you order from Haines?
Yes I have ordered her from Haynes, Matthew there has been very good so far. He's kept me well up to speed with progress where he can, but I've surprised him a couple of times with the order tracking info I've managed to find out from Manders Mustang detailed order process thread! Invaluable info & I've been checking on progress every day.

PeterE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT; 2022 Z4 M40i; 1978 Stag
Yes I have ordered her from Haynes, Matthew there has been very good so far. He's kept me well up to speed with progress where he can, but I've surprised him a couple of times with the order tracking info I've managed to find out from Manders Mustang detailed order process thread! Invaluable info & I've been checking on progress every day.
Mine was a Haynes order too, Matt N was my Salesman - he found the tracking information I had from [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] surprising too, especially when I produced a printout of the .pdf Window Sticker :ford:
Sponsored