Sponsored

BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
I just put my foundries back on for the summer! Seeing your pics just made up my mind on lowering it. What springs are you running and what size tires are they? Your car looks bad ass!
thnx bud... have the eibach pro kit with stock tires on the front and 305 mickey T's in the rear...
Sponsored

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Posting pictures of bagged cars needs to be outlawed. I want to so bad. Its going to cause me to spend even more excessive money on my car. [MENTION=20909]d4rk_hrs[/MENTION] car looks great and nice choice of venue. The bricks compliment your wheels nicely.

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
how about a full side profile?

what size/brand wheels and tires?
Nice and clean car....

Wheels are VMB9 20" in satin black
20x9 front
20x10.5 rear

He looks to have 275/30/20 up front and either a 295 or a 305 in the rear....I may be wrong though...
But the car is really nice and clean

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Posting pictures of bagged cars needs to be outlawed. I want to so bad. Its going to cause me to spend even more excessive money on my car. @d4rk_hrs car looks great and nice choice of venue. The bricks compliment your wheels nicely.
Thanks for the compliment!

Come to the dark side. You won't regret it! :D

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
[MENTION=20909]d4rk_hrs[/MENTION] ughh I don't have the capability to do the install myself at the moment. Also I only have an ecoboost premium and am having a very hard time justifying close to a quarter of the cost of my car in just one upgrade. Especially since I feel the upgrade reduces the overall reliability of the car but that is just my uninformed opinion.

Sponsored

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
@d4rk_hrs ughh I don't have the capability to do the install myself at the moment. Also I only have an ecoboost premium and am having a very hard time justifying close to a quarter of the cost of my car in just one upgrade. Especially since I feel the upgrade reduces the overall reliability of the car but that is just my uninformed opinion.
I've had the bags now for over a year and have not had one issue with them. I understand about the install and cost factor. They ain't cheap and paying to have them installed is really pricey as well.
Sponsored