Sponsored

GT350 shifter from MGW almost here...

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Worth every penny. It seems like people either have (or had) them, and absolutely rave about them...or they....well, there is no differing opinion, people love them, because, simply put, they rock, it's that simple. I ordered one for my 2015 GT immediately, and it was worth every penny...they could probably sell for a bit more, considering the quality, customer service, etc. George is one hell of a nice guy, extremely helpful...you don't see that these days, I can't say enough good things, yes, factory shifters are better than they used to be...maybe. MGW shifters compared to stock would be like comparing a Yugo to a Ferrari

Get one. You will not regret it.
Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Haven't done a shifter swap on a late model car before. Any info on installation and what is required?

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Worth every penny. It seems like people either have (or had) them, and absolutely rave about them...or they....well, there is no differing opinion, people love them, because, simply put, they rock, it's that simple. I ordered one for my 2015 GT immediately, and it was worth every penny...they could probably sell for a bit more, considering the quality, customer service, etc. George is one hell of a nice guy, extremely helpful...you don't see that these days, I can't say enough good things, yes, factory shifters are better than they used to be...maybe. MGW shifters compared to stock would be like comparing a Yugo to a Ferrari

Get one. You will not regret it.
Yes, right! :cheers:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
And how do I go about getting myself one of these shifters and knobs? :) Looks beautiful!

Sponsored

SSVi

That Gun Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ssvi.us
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, OW, 67U
Yep, just ordered mine! So when I called, that knob pictured isn't the weighted gripper knob, just a gripper knob. The lady I talked to (I think it was Julie?) said the weighted are too heavy for it...that doesn't make much sense to me. Heavy how so? Can someone at MGW chime in on this by chance?

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Man, I need to get the 350 bezels... This chrome matches nothing on my car..

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yea any additional info on the install? Does the transmission need to come down for this install?

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Yea any additional info on the install? Does the transmission need to come down for this install?
No, should be roughly the same as installing it on the GT.

[ame]

Sponsored

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Yep, just ordered mine! So when I called, that knob pictured isn't the weighted gripper knob, just a gripper knob. The lady I talked to (I think it was Julie?) said the weighted are too heavy for it...that doesn't make much sense to me. Heavy how so? Can someone at MGW chime in on this by chance?

It has nothing to do with being too heavy but the issue is we have to make this knob out of aluminum not steel because we have a special color anodize to match the pewter color of the Gt350 bezel so it cant be the chromed steel base or tops like the weighted gripper.

George

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
Here I am wanting this so bad but I promised myself I wasn't going to turn a wrench on this car.:doh: