The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted: 23rd February. 3:12pm by a friend of mine at the Barton Waterfront.

Magnetic ecoboost with custom pack.

3e4255e764e7e1e07c2010d59fd94257.jpg

29ce34f2c5bbdf4f7a5179823eaa9400.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
Did you wave and was it acknowledged?
I did, but he was too busy trying to save the population of the US from imminent death (due to an anthrax outbreak triggered by dark government forces) by using alien DNA to notice. Must be down to the Mustang, as funnily enough this exact same thing happened to me only last week ;).

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Seen a grey magnetic convertible around the Surrey hills area a few times these past several weeks.

Did wave at one point but we were both going quite quickly in opposite directions.

Sponsored

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
If a dealership is a zoo, then you, my friend, took those at a safari park. Doesn't count. :D
Although 'style points' for taking photos whilst driving.

On "House of Cards" (Dreary TV drama with Kevin Spacey), one of the protagonists drives a DIB GT convertible.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Although 'style points' for taking photos whilst driving.

On "House of Cards" (Dreary TV drama with Kevin Spacey), one of the protagonists drives a DIB GT convertible.
It's Remy Danton, it's a dib us spec 50th anniversary package. I saw it too but didn't post as it's US spec not UK spec. Fyi, really good (yet annoying) ending to that series, finished it last night!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
It's Remy Danton, it's a dib us spec 50th anniversary package. I saw it too but didn't post as it's US spec not UK spec. Fyi, really good (yet annoying) ending to that series, finished it last night!

Ooops. Does that mean I should not have posted my X files one. I thought it qualified cos I was in the UK when I saw it.

Maybe we should have a 'spotted on TV' thread?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ooops. Does that mean I should not have posted my X files one. I thought it qualified cos I was in the UK when I saw it.

Maybe we should have a 'spotted on TV' thread?
Too many spotted threads. It's fine. I just think it's best to keep stickies on topic and to the rules if any are set otherwise people might argue spotting classes as go ogling "s550" [emoji23]

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Race Red GT with black stripes leaving Elgin heading east on the 16th March, passenger didn't manage to get piccy before disappearing into the distance (

Sponsored

Mustang Cally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2013 Insignia 1998 Land Rover 110
I'm beginning to think none of you are actually real and that the Ford dealer lied to me about how many Mustangs they've sold.

I know there's supposed to be three within a few miles of me a RR, a DIB and a CO, two of them owned by people who work for the same company as I do but I'm yet to see any of them !

Since my order went in five weeks ago I've noted every car that's passed me just in case there's a pony on the front but up to now I've been disappointed... :(

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm beginning to think none of you are actually real and that the Ford dealer lied to me about how many Mustangs they've sold.

I know there's supposed to be three within a few miles of me a RR, a DIB and a CO, two of them owned by people who work for the same company as I do but I'm yet to see any of them !

Since my order went in five weeks ago I've noted every car that's passed me just in case there's a pony on the front but up to now I've been disappointed... :(
If you notice a mustang my god will you notice it. It's one of them second look cars.
Driving into the office tomorrow so will go through aston expressway. Will see if anyone else has a mustang....

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Mrs saw one in my Town yesterday. Got a text off a mate today seeing two on a transporter on the A34. Email from another later saying two being delivered to my local Ford.

Me. Nope. None :mad:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Mrs saw one in my Town yesterday. Got a text off a mate today seeing two on a transporter on the A34. Email from another later saying two being delivered to my local Ford.

Me. Nope. None :mad:
I'm still the same. Friends seen two. Older brothers seen one. I've seen 0 outside of the dealership cars. Posted one up a few pages back that was my friends spot!

Hoping to see my first tomorrow on my drives into birmingham and then derby etc respectively :)!

Sponsored