Sponsored

If I order a GT with PP and 647 Wheels, when will order go through?

lpe403

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Hi All,

As stated, "If I order a GT with PP and 647 Wheels, when will order go through?"

647 is late availability - is the order "sat on" or somehow held in abeyance until the 647 wheels are available? Or is the order put in the system and is in a "pending" status until 647 wheels are available?

I want to factory order my car, but can a dealer even accept an order on a car with an option not yet available?

Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

As stated, "If I order a GT with PP and 647 Wheels, when will order go through?"

647 is late availability - is the order "sat on" or somehow held in abeyance until the 647 wheels are available? Or is the order put in the system and is in a "pending" status until 647 wheels are available?

I want to factory order my car, but can a dealer even accept an order on a car with an option not yet available?

Thanks for your input.
I'm pretty sure it'll be scheduled when the wheels become available. I may be wrong.

OP
OP

lpe403

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Update - No one I've spoken to can order PP with 647 wheels.

I suppose this is due to late availability for the 647 wheels.

If anyone out there gets an order placed for a PP car with 647 wheels, please post. Thanks.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
647 wheels are now scheduled to be release for Job#2 now on Dec 4. I believe you can go in and order it now, but build date is after Dec 4. I was thinking of changing mine to that now too since my build date is 11/30, but still not sure. the extra cost of the wheels is $795 as well.
Sponsored