Sponsored

Long Island, NY

TruLux

Threads
Reaction score
I called every dealer on LI and each said they are hoping to get a "showroom" car by November. Not sure why it's taking them so long just to get 1. I need to see and sit in the car before ordering it.
Sponsored

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
I called every dealer on LI and each said they are hoping to get a "showroom" car by November. Not sure why it's taking them so long just to get 1. I need to see and sit in the car before ordering it.
I would come down and show you mine but I dont think it's showing up till late November/December. Ordered it May 20th and still no VIN # :(:brokenheart:

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Also on LI planning to order in the near future... Anyone know which dealers on Long Island take the xplan? Smithtown perhaps by any chance?
I ordered my 2012 from Stevens 112 using xplan pricing back in 2011. Not that crazy about them as a dealer though, they are just very slow from my experiences. Soooo much waiting around, every step of the way.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
First post.

Figured I would start this thread back up.

My Ecoboost premium was ordered in June with my son in laws X plan.

It was delivered a week before Thanksgiving.

I have been tooling around the Island with a really big grin on my face.

I do a lot of driving and my service area is from Brooklyn to Montauk. I have not seen another 2015 on the road. Anybody else on the Island take delivery?

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
First post.

Figured I would start this thread back up.

My Ecoboost premium was ordered in June with my son in laws X plan.

It was delivered a week before Thanksgiving.

I have been tooling around the Island with a really big grin on my face.

I do a lot of driving and my service area is from Brooklyn to Montauk. I have not seen another 2015 on the road. Anybody else on the Island take delivery?
I'm in Suffolk took delivery Saturday. Only saw one other 2015 in the wild about 2 weeks ago on the LIE but it was about an 1/8 mile down the road and be for off at 135.

Sponsored

Brownw01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walter
Vehicle(s)
15 EB PP Guard
I am in CT, but I drive out to garden city often.

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm in Suffolk took delivery Saturday. Only saw one other 2015 in the wild about 2 weeks ago on the LIE but it was about an 1/8 mile down the road and be for off at 135.
Congrats. :cheers:

I know the dealers have been getting cars in, I am kinda surprised I havent seen more.

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
BORN IN QUEENS, RAISED IN WHEATLEY HEIGHTS. I found my love of mustangs on LI. I used to watch them race up and down Deer Park Ave in the 80's...yeah I said it. I hope to see more LI Stangs on here

sandpiper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
BORN IN QUEENS, RAISED IN WHEATLEY HEIGHTS. I found my love of mustangs on LI. I used to watch them race up and down Deer Park Ave in the 80's...yeah I said it. I hope to see more LI Stangs on here
Born in Brooklyn, raised in Deer Park., I was at DPA in the late 60's, early 70's. Fun times. Guys trying to set up races, other guys refusing to pop their hoods. I was just a spectator. Moms bonneville wasnt to quick.

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
good to see you sandpiper. I talk about DPA now and people just don't get it. it was our little piece of "American Graffiti".

Bcarter88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Eco prem w/PP CO 6spd
Not there anymore I use to live in stonybrook

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
In the 80's?? That was me! 87 GT white/titanium with blue accent stripe and Cobras abovethe 5.0 badges lol

Or 89 LX 5.0 grey lol I grew up in Commack, move to Babylon in 85

Last edited:

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Born in Brooklyn, raised in Deer Park., I was at DPA in the late 60's, early 70's. Fun times. Guys trying to set up races, other guys refusing to pop their hoods. I was just a spectator. Moms bonneville wasnt to quick.
They were still doing those DPA races in the '90's when I was in high school, some of them would always finish up the night at the pool hall I used to hang out at on Jericho Turnpike where DPA ends.

I took delivery in December, drive mostly around Huntington and Northport and Brooklyn into my job down on Wall Street. I'll be on the L.I.E. Out of the city to Northport tomorrow night, so if you see a blue GT 50th Anniversary Appearance Package car with no-name wheels and snow tires, car all covered up to the roof in salt, that's me.