Sponsored

S550 EB vs THE WORLD (Only Half Throttle)

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
The Chevrolet Aveo hatchback.

I drove one for a while as a parts runner for a auto wholesaler..I'll tell you...it's a powerhouse!
LOL I remember I had to drive my old Aveo after owner my 3.7 Mustang for about a year and when I stomped on the gas pedal I was like why am I not moving :lol:

Decent little car, logged about 50k miles on it for six or so years. THAT car gets a lot of hate.....it was a decent ****box though.

Throwback to my ricer days http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/f103/thehunterooos-aveo-10277/ pretty embarrassing but I miss that car....just a little.
Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Ever notice how a lot GT guys get all pissy pissy when you mention an ecoboost is close to their #'s? They'll search to the end of the internet to find that one-off example about how their(most likely someone else's) car is better. Then they have to start in with the ecoboost jokes to sooth their broken ego.
So you hate the GT? Sounds good! Serve as my stereotype example please :thumbsup:

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
Probably doesn't hate the GT....just some of the jack hole owners who get off belittling the EB.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
BOW DOWN PEASANTS - TO THE MIGHT THAT IS THE GT350!

(Looks nervously @ GT350R).....Top of the day to you, good sir!

GT350R, smiles smugly, but looks nervously towards GT500.

GT500 pats the head of GT350R, but looks at Ford GT for approval.

Ford GT gives the thumbs up to GT500, after checking with Ford GT Race Car.

Who nods wordlessly, glancing over at LMP1 prototype racer.

LMP1 high-fives, but demurely shuffles up to Mercedes F1 car.

Sebastian Vettel jumps out from behind Enzo's grave and bitch slaps Lewis Hamilton, while John Force accelerates away into the distance.

Meanwhile, Elon Musk shakes his head, jumps into his new Falcon 9 Heavy and blasts-off for mars, leaving the incessant bickering behind in a smoldering mass of twisted metal husks.

But the United Launch Alliance sends up their own rocket that's faster, and gets to Mars first, blasting Musk out of Mars' pitiful atmoshpere (and adding some needed C02).

Finally, the Sun has had enough, and expands to engulf the solar system.

Fin.

-T

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Ever notice how a lot GT guys get all pissy pissy when you mention an ecoboost is close to their #'s? They'll search to the end of the internet to find that one-off example about how their(most likely someone else's) car is better. Then they have to start in with the ecoboost jokes to sooth their broken ego.
Every notice how every new member on this forum. That also owns an EB has typed this exact same sentence? Pretty sure it has a soothing effect on them also.:shrug:

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
BOW DOWN PEASANTS - TO THE MIGHT THAT IS THE GT350!

(Looks nervously @ GT350R).....Top of the day to you, good sir!

GT350R, smiles smugly, but looks nervously towards GT500.

GT500 pats the head of GT350R, but looks at Ford GT for approval.

Ford GT gives the thumbs up to GT500, after checking with Ford GT Race Car.

Who nods wordlessly, glancing over at LMP1 prototype racer.

LMP1 high-fives, but demurely shuffles up to Mercedes F1 car.

Sebastian Vettel jumps out from behind Enzo's grave and bitch slaps Lewis Hamilton, while John Force accelerates away into the distance.

Meanwhile, Elon Musk shakes his head, jumps into his new Falcon 9 Heavy and blasts-off for mars, leaving the incessant bickering behind in a smoldering mass of twisted metal husks.

But the United Launch Alliance sends up their own rocket that's faster, and gets to Mars first, blasting Musk out of Mars' pitiful atmoshpere (and adding some needed C02).

Finally, the Sun has had enough, and expands to engulf the solar system.

Fin.

-T
This needs to be posted in EVERY "vs" or comparison thread on this forum. Man the bench-racing is reeeeeal on M6G. But the above post puts everything into perspective for me. There's always something or someone that has something way faster than what you currently drive - it's Hotrodding 101 :cheers:

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
You , s guys are Funny!

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
From idle to 1200 rpm the ecoboost is a serious threat to most any car. They have earned the hard won title "part throttle" king on the dimly lit internet forums all across this country.

You are a fool if you line up against an ecoboost (or pinto) in any "part throttle" throw down. You will lose.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
The sad thing is. Every EB owner that isn't a tool like the few part throttle torque kings. Are going to have to live with this title. On every automotive forum on the interwebs in a few weeks thanks to two or three nitwits.:thumbsup:

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
Can't believe you made a thread on this . Ima Newbie here and all but this all seems quite ridiculous . Find something else to do with your time maybe ? Peace

Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Can't believe you made a thread on this . Ima Newbie here and all but this all seems quite ridiculous . Find something else to do with your time maybe ? Peace
It's a joke thread for light hearted laughs.

I know, car forums are serious business and there's no room for humor or fun.

Elgyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost, MT, DIB, Premium, PP
Every notice how every new member on this forum. That also owns an EB has typed this exact same sentence? Pretty sure it has a soothing effect on them also.:shrug:
Is that the best you can do?...

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Im not sure how you want me to respond to that? Was that whining and crying post you made the best you can do? And a better question is are you done yet?

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I test drove an EB once. When I went PT (part throttle), the car spun around twice and jumped 4 feet sideways. I ended up upside down in a ditch with shit in my shorts and and migraine. Needless to say, I settled for my GT, as my part throttle power is much more manageable.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
just sitting behind the wheel of an ecoboost at idle made me realize that the torque would be overwhelming, so I went with the milder GT.
Sponsored