Sponsored

Order and delivery times?

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Premium - Magnetic Grey
Well, my status still hasn't changed since June 23rd. I'm not sure what's going on :( With 2 days to go, the car should've moved to Awaiting Shipment by now.
order.jpg
Sponsored

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Well, my status still hasn't changed since June 23rd. I'm not sure what's going on :( With 2 days to go, the car should've moved to Awaiting Shipment by now.
What day was it ordered? The car should have already built and on its way. What does the dealer know?

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What day was it ordered? The car should have already built and on its way. What does the dealer know?
That's what I was thinking too but unless COTUS wasn't updated, it seems like car wasn't built yet. I ordered it on May 30th. My dealer told me that it showed him a build date of 17th and ETA of 21st in the beginning but then he changed it to 31st since he said orders got pushed back a week. I asked him yesterday and he told me that he still sees the same thing, build date of 17 and delivery estimate of July 31st. I'm really hoping the estimate is right and I'll be getting it either this weekend or next week latest. I live very close to the plant so whenever they ship it it will get here the same day. (1 hour away).

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine moved to awaiting shipment today...
I was going to ask if yours changed at all. Congrats on that :D, but at the same time what the heck is going on. Mine still stuck "In Production" and ETA says 1 day left... Either way, it seems like you'll get the car next week which I'm hoping the same case for me as well! Let me know when yours changes to "In Transit" too.

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Grey Mustang GT Prem

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow... something is very wrong here then. My Blend Date was July 21st..... Why me? :(
Could be a quality control issue...did your dealer say anything?

Also mine moved to "in transit", but the delivery date was moved back one day to Aug 8th

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could be a quality control issue...did your dealer say anything?

Also mine moved to "in transit", but the delivery date was moved back one day to Aug 8th
That was quick! So yours moved from In Production to Waiting Shipment to In Transit today? I'll ask my dealer again to see if he knows anything. I honestly don't think yours will take till August 8th to get delivered. If its really in transit, with a convoy then yours should be there today/tomorrow or early next week. Keep me updated :)

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I asked my dealer to see if he knows anything and he said that he checked this morning and it looked like my car was built this week, all mustangs were bucked meaning pushed up one week and that it may be in late next week... so it looks like I might not even get it next week. Still weird that cotus hasn't changed to waiting shipment since the car was built this week...

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My status changed today to Waiting Shipment! Hopefully it will go In Transit later today just like yours too! Either way, looks like I'll be getting it sometime next week for sure! :D

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats !! Apparently mine is coming by rail according to the dealer and "in transit" can mean it's sitting in a pooling area waiting for a rail car waiting. Hopefully I get a firmer ETA on Monday

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So funny enough, I checked just now to see if anything changed on cotus and now it got updated with a new estimate since I was already at 0 days and it says Estimated Delivery: 08/08/2017, so same as yours. Unless they don't ship mine till the 7-8th, I don't see it taking that long. My guess is in the next few days it will be here as long as it moves to "In Transit".
Sponsored