SE Wisconsin area

PndSnd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jk
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Really? Sweet. I do web design, graphic design, photography and photo editing on a professional level. If we get enough interest and I'll put in the time to do up a site. Also happy to photo-document meets and member's cars.
Thats great! looks like a couple things could be taken care of lol. On a side note I'm looking at an MGW short throw and wondering how you like yours?

I'm in to help.
Nice!
Sponsored

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
Thats great! looks like a couple things could be taken care of lol. On a side note I'm looking at an MGW short throw and wondering how you like yours?
Nice!
Ha! Yeah I think we just need members and we're set.:cheers:

I highly recommend the MGW shifter. I researched my build for over a year before starting. Installed my shifter over the winter, so only had one day to drive it where I was sure there was no salt on the roads. It's well worth it. Extremely well made, shifts are super crisp, accurate and effortless. It just feels so NICE. I also added BG Syncro Shift tranny fluid at the same time to smooth out that notchy mt82.

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
We should organize some meeting this spring.What do you guys think?

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Yup. Anyone going to Automoton in the Dells on May 20 or 21? Could meet there. Also fine meeting another time.

FWIW I heard a lot of mixed reviews about the show last year. Something about it getting overrun by a bunch of tuners and drunk kids in trucks with their flatbeds full of equally inebriated kids. haha

I went the first day and all I can say is it was PACKED. Traffic was so bad it took me over an hour to make it from the entrance to the parkway to the main strip! I ended up parking in Marley's and hanging out with a bunch of enthusiasts. I actually had a good time, though I didn't witnes much of the other stuff people were complaining about. If I had I would've felt it not worth going back and risking someone messing up my car.

Sponsored

wltrmtty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I'll be at the Spring Vintage Race at Road America that weekend. I'll be arriving on Friday and camping all weekend. I'm sure there will be a few vintage GT350's and Cobras there. It beats crowds, drunks and traffic jams.

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi
There's a Menomonee Falls Mustang Club, but the only way to find out about it's get-togethers is being & through Facebook, I'm not on it & don't intend to get on it.

You guys might want to check it out to view another club.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
I'll be at the Spring Vintage Race at Road America that weekend. I'll be arriving on Friday and camping all weekend. I'm sure there will be a few vintage GT350's and Cobras there. It beats crowds, drunks and traffic jams.
I may need to go to that as well. I've been to several races there but never the vintage race. Sounds like fun!

Bink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Greetings!

Greetings fellow Wisconsin Mustang owners!

New to the forums here and back in a Mustang after 15 years out of the drivers seat!

Interested in meeting any fellow enthusiasts in the area.

Also, I was checking out some of the open track sessions at Road America, any one done those?

Looking forward to a few months of good weather!

-Bink

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Greetings fellow Wisconsin Mustang owners!

New to the forums here and back in a Mustang after 15 years out of the drivers seat!

Interested in meeting any fellow enthusiasts in the area.

Also, I was checking out some of the open track sessions at Road America, any one done those?

Looking forward to a few months of good weather!

-Bink
Welcome!! I'd really like to go to one of those track days myself. Let me know when you plan to go there.

Sponsored

wltrmtty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Hey, Bink, welcome. You didn't happen to be in Kenosha today, were you? I saw a GT350 just like yours.

There's a great group near you that I belong to; Menomonee Falls Mustang Club - MMC. Here's a link to their Facebook page. They're very active and a great group of people. If you decide to join the group, tell Greg Ray Terry Gandy referred you. They also have a few members that run Road America fairly regularly. https://www.facebook.com/groups/358153294388379/

Also, the Northwoods Shelby Club does a lot of track days. I'm not as familiar with them, but a couple MMC members belong. http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/

I hope this helps and look forward to seeing you out there!

GBPKR21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I did my first track day at Road America with the NWShelby club on 4/29. Super cool people. For my first track day.....holy crap was it fast!! I thought the group I was in was going to be parade lapping....oh no! It was high speed from the jump. It was fun mixed with a healthy fear. I plan on doing another track day with them at Blackhawk Farms. They have another track day a Road America in July that I can't make.

My car needs a serious driver mod....

Bink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thanks guys! I attempted to join the Facebook group for Menomonee Falls Mustang Club, assuming someone has to approve it. I wasn't in Kenosha yesterday either, but good to know there are other GT350's running around.

facemower14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just here to revive this thread!! I'm in Kenosha by the way. Anyone know of any meetings or cruises coming up near kenosha or milwaukee?

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Brookfield here. It would be nice to get together one of these days,maybe somewhere in Milwaukee area ?
Sponsored