Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
anyone have any good pics of the 19" dark aluminum wheel option? Im just not a big fan of the stock wheels, and didnt want the 20's since you cant get a spare with it.
Sponsored

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
This is so exciting, Jarstang! I can’t believe we’re in 2017s already. Be sure to advise our people, the COTUS links will not work and I’m working on getting them removed. Thanks for the mention!

Congrats on your order, mustang_guy! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can get you any info available.

Deysha
Deysha do you know if all dealers are onto 2017 orders now? I ask because I had placed an order through performance ford in Randolph, NJ last Friday for a 2016 and got a call today from the sales rep stating the order was cancelled

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just placed our order today, 4/22 for a 2017 Mustang GT Premium Coupe. ...

We will be trading in our 2015 Mustang Ecoboost on it. Definitely keeping the 2016 Shelby GT350. Now the waiting game begins.......again!
Congrats again on your new order, disneyfun1!

My order was officially placed on Wednesday 4/20/16.
I need to be able to vote twice though because I ordered two... Just so happens that my wife's lease is up at the end of July and I just need a new car. My '99 Lexus SC400 has had it and it's time for a new car. So we did a his and hers. My friends are busting my balls about it but she wants one too so as they say happy wife happy life. So the order looks like this and the dealer said they would be willing to install the FRPP Mods; ...
That is so awesome, Virtually Yours! One day I’ll have His & Hers Mustangs too! PM me with your dealer’s name and order numbers so I can check on them.

Ordered mine...Shadow Black, Premium Pack, Perf Package, Redline w/ Recaros, 401A, Nav, Reverse Sensing Camera through Military Auto Sales.

*SUBSCRIBED*
Just got back from the Dealer after placing my order :D

And the wait begins!!
Ordered mine on Monday, 4/25.

2017 Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Welcome and congrats on your orders, guys!! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s names and order numbers. daniel_f_us, I may need your full VIN first.

Deysha do you know if all dealers are onto 2017 orders now? I ask because I had placed an order through performance ford in Randolph, NJ last Friday for a 2016 and got a call today from the sales rep stating the order was cancelled
Yes, MikeG. The order banks for the 2016 MY closed on 4/7/16, and the 2017 MYs are now open.

Deysha

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
First Mustang

Been waiting since I was 12 to have a mustang. Happy I was able to get one before I became "that old guy" lol. Can't wait till it comes in!

2017 GT Premium
Oxford white
PP
401A
Enhanced Security

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Been waiting since I was 12 to have a mustang. Happy I was able to get one before I became "that old guy" lol. Can't wait till it comes in!

2017 GT Premium
Oxford white
PP
401A
Enhanced Security

Just out of curiousity, what made you choose Oxford White over Platinum White?

Sponsored

Jiminizer22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2017 GT PP
Idk, it was a tough decision. I had it narrowed down to Oxford, platinum, or lightning. I want the classic white with blue stripes and just wasn't sure how good platinum would look with stripes.

Red_Devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
2017 GT Premium
Race Read
401A
Performance Package
Leather Recaros
Premier Trim /W Color accent group

Pretty excited to find out when the orders get pulled!

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
Got my DORA today!

2017 gt dora.jpg

Grande1124

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I had the same dilemma and also went with Oxford, i feel like Platinum white is a luxury car/SUV color.

Sponsored

Grande1124

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
What kind of lead time is everyone getting. I ordered at the Dealer on 4/14 and still have not heard anything, and don't have an order #. Should I have gotten an order # and approximate lead time yet?

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
we have oxford white now on our ecoboost, and we have the white platinum on our fusion, i think it will look great on the mustang, thats why we ordered another one!

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
What kind of lead time is everyone getting. I ordered at the Dealer on 4/14 and still have not heard anything, and don't have an order #. Should I have gotten an order # and approximate lead time yet?
they gave me my order number as they were putting in the order. production is supposed to start first week of june, next step is to have the order pulled and a date set for production and get a VIN.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I was given an order number before i left. Priority level given for my order was 10. Supposed to be the lowest you can be assigned from a dealer. Only way for it to go lower is if ford lowers it. I was told 6-8 weeks from my order date of 3/30/16 before it arrives.