Davo

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
I live in Melbourne, in Essendon. Just found the webcams, and the Titania was just sitting there, ready to have her photo taken. With a bit of luck, all the other ships will tie up in the same location. Just can't get the zoom on the camera high enough to see if it is a Mustang on the dock next to the ship. Maybe if there are 50 of them we might see them then!:)

XRFutura

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Just got word that my car should be in Baltimore on the 09/12, I'm hoping its going to make onto the Oberon that Leaves on the 12th.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Just got word that my car should be in Baltimore on the 09/12, I'm hoping its going to make onto the Oberon that Leaves on the 12th.
Some cars sit in baltimore for up to 3 weeks, so you might be disappointed if you are expecting a 3 day turn around

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Mine sat for 15 days before being booked, then it's waited another 9 before the boat departure date.

Sponsored

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mine took 41 days to get from final assembly to Baltimore port, then 22 days before it was loaded on PARSIFAL <sigh>

But it arrives in Fremantle port Monday week so that's almost the end of a long journey of 709 days since I placed my order and parted with a deposit.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Mine took 41 days to get from final assembly to Baltimore port, then 22 days before it was loaded on PARSIFAL <sigh>

But it arrives in Fremantle port Monday week so that's almost the end of a long journey of 709 days since I placed my order and parted with a deposit.
:cheers: Can't wait for you to get your mustang, you have been waiting a long time and you deserve it. Hope you enjoy every second!

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:cheers: Can't wait for you to get your mustang, you have been waiting a long time and you deserve it. Hope you enjoy every second!
Thanks mate, much appreciated. It is a lot of car for the $$$ and I can't wait to get my keys. Any guys in Perth that want to see a Guard GT, I will be happy to come to your house so you can have a look. Any excuse to get it out on the road !!

We are all about to be passionate 2015 Mustang owners, so I know if I hadn't seen one I would be hanging out to see it in the metal.

ivonovi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible Shadow Black, 17/Feb
Quick question guys... For us in Sydney... Where do the cars get unloaded..... Melbourne or Brisbane?

Jnr Spook

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT Manual
Parsifal is in Australian waters, soon to dock in BrisVegas! Fingers crossed for no delays between there and Melbourne.
Screen Shot 2015-11-26 at 9.47.31 am.png

Sponsored

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Quick question guys... For us in Sydney... Where do the cars get unloaded..... Melbourne or Brisbane?
Last update I had from Ford Au (below) was that all Mustangs will be unloaded in Melbourne except those for WA.

Hi Greg, a decision was made recently that will see all cars for WA being unloaded and quality checked in Freemantle. This should get cars to customers quicker. All cars for other states will be unloaded and quality checked in Melbourne. As advised earlier we have a team of people trying everything to get Mustangs to customers as quickly as possible. This decision is part of the commitment to finding new processes in order for this to happen. All the best, ^JS.

Jack110

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT fastback manual triple yellow

That's a long wait....enjoy!
If you ever feel like a drive to the country I'm at the Hillview roadhouse/motel in Kojonup (halfway between Perth and Albany) I'll shout you lunch/dinner B&B :D to see the mustang, mine is still a long way off(ordered in July).....

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That's a long wait....enjoy!
If you ever feel like a drive to the country I'm at the Hillview roadhouse/motel in Kojonup (halfway between Perth and Albany) I'll shout you lunch/dinner B&B :D to see the mustang, mine is still a long way off(ordered in July).....
Thanks for your kind offer mate .... may just have to take you up on that over the Xmas New Year break :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
So Parsifal now goes down the east coast to the Melbourne Port after dropping those vehicles off in Brisbane?

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So Parsifal now goes down the east coast to the Melbourne Port after dropping those vehicles off in Brisbane?
Unless the QLD guys have been told otherwise the only Mustang offloads are Melbourne and Fremantle. Then it's truck and rail to other locations.
Sponsored