Sponsored

New Full Length Stripe Kit

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
I am wanting to stripe my OW Vert. I was originally getting a coupe, but I couldn't pass on the deal on the vert. I had originally planned on the 350 style in metallic Blue with red pinstripes, but was wondering if that would look weird with the black top. My other choice would be mat black with red pinstripe. My interior is redline. What do you think? Also I do not see an option on your page to get the stripes for a vert with out a spoiler.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigWormGraphix

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
I am wanting to stripe my OW Vert. I was originally getting a coupe, but I couldn't pass on the deal on the vert. I had originally planned on the 350 style in metallic Blue with red pinstripes, but was wondering if that would look weird with the black top. My other choice would be mat black with red pinstripe. My interior is redline. What do you think? Also I do not see an option on your page to get the stripes for a vert with out a spoiler.
Color combination should look good, you could also go with black with a red pinstripe if you wanted to match the top and interior. Unfortunately we do not have a pattern for the vert without the spoiler, for some reason we have not seen very many of those in the north Texas area. We need one here at our shop in order to make a pattern. Once we have a customer bring a vert with no spoiler, we will be able to make a pattern and add that to our options.

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
If I were to drive out and let you make the patternfrom my car, about how long would it take? I am taking some vacation Memorial Day week and was thinking about driving out to your shop and have you install the stripes.

OP
OP
BigWormGraphix

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
If I were to drive out and let you make the patternfrom my car, about how long would it take? I am taking some vacation Memorial Day week and was thinking about driving out to your shop and have you install the stripes.
Should take 4 to 6 hours to design, test and install. We will be closed on Monday for Memorial Day, but normal hours the rest of the week.
Sponsored