SCCA Nationals 2017

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
So who is going to be going? I'll be there in FS this year CAMC next year but in the CAM paddock area this year. Looking forward to meeting some of the people in this forum.
Sponsored

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
i'll be there. 42 CAM-C, also in the CAM paddock.

i'm qualified for the pro finale too, but can't win the season due to the recent change in finale points structure, so attending the invitational instead. you doing either of those?

see ya in a few weeks!

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be FS #40 in the Texas region RTRT paddock area.

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
I will be there CAM-C but not in my car, I wasn't planning on attending but a friend just got an SS 1LE and offered it to me and another guy if we hauled his tires for his STX car to Lincoln. It was an offer we couldn't refuse.

Peter

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'll be there, #62 HS. It'll be my first nationals trip this year and I'm running a FoRS for the Pro Finale and a FiST for Nationals, lol

Sponsored

OP
OP

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
i'll be there. 42 CAM-C, also in the CAM paddock.

i'm qualified for the pro finale too, but can't win the season due to the recent change in finale points structure, so attending the invitational instead. you doing either of those?

see ya in a few weeks!
Negative just the nationals but your on my list of people to def talk to

I will be there CAM-C but not in my car, I wasn't planning on attending but a friend just got an SS 1LE and offered it to me and another guy if we hauled his tires for his STX car to Lincoln. It was an offer we couldn't refuse.

Peter
I don't blame you I couldn't pass up a chance to drive a zl1 recently

I'll be FS #40 in the Texas region RTRT paddock area.
I'll be #72FS guard green mustang best of luck to all the FS guys. Also if any of you have car troubles just let me know and I'll throw you the keys

I'll be there, #62 HS. It'll be my first nationals trip this year and I'm running a FoRS for the Pro Finale and a FiST for Nationals, lol
Both fun cars that drive more rwd then their counter parts. #72 here see you there

#32 F-Street in the Ruby Red GT/PP!
Awesome #72 FS here me and my codriver are ready to throw down. If you like whiskey... I'll be bringing some to the nightly cam parties with trenkle and them (if you know them).

SteveW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Too much going on with the homefront this year to go to Nats. Hope everyone has their cars in good shape and has a successful, fun time in Lincoln!

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I planned on going and co-drive friend's Camaro (which I never driven before) and not had enough time to drive own car over there and back, but eventually gave up. Sorry to free up that DFL spot to someone else ;-)

GuardDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gaurd GTPP
Good Luck guys! Take down those mullet mobiles and kraut wagons! lol Wish I could swing going.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
See you guys all here soon!
yep!

i just got into town will probably take my time in the morning and wait for the mad dash at 8am with all the trucks/trailers trying to get in to subside. should be there around 10ish, and think i'm paddocked right next to the CAM tent.

OP
OP

jdub.csu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
yep!

i just got into town will probably take my time in the morning and wait for the mad dash at 8am with all the trucks/trailers trying to get in to subside. should be there around 10ish, and think i'm paddocked right next to the CAM tent.
I won't be there until Sunday night but I'll be in the cam paddock
Sponsored