Sponsored

2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Can you imagine the Ford engineers reading this site and having to go back and work on whatever it is they are working on! Talk about a hard group to please!!!! They must hate us!!
Sponsored

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
Yeah, five. Hahah.

As of right now the cheapest ME is the Cayman. The cheapest ME supercar is the NSX.

Rumours that Honda is building a baby NSX Cayman fighter are unfolding. The patents are all in place. That should be the cheapest. So GM, don't fuck this up!!

Also Ford, don't fuck this up!! :lol:
Totally forgot about they Cayman! Second-cheapest then..? I expect $65-$70k at the least for this thing.. $80k+ seems more realistic.
Honda really shit the NSX if you ask me.. They better fix it. Course I haven't driven one, but still, does everything have to be hybrid?? It just seems too... soft. I dunno.
Seems like all of the Japanese automakers are really shitting the bed with their higher end models. Don't even get me started on the mockery Toyota is making of the Supra... :barf:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
ME corvette will probably debut with DOHC V8, large displacement making 650HP.
Pretty good if they can keep weight down to around 3300 lbs or so.
Its gonna be a tough choice but the ME will be out in 2 years and the gt500 next year.

Stuntman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Yeah, five. Hahah.

As of right now the cheapest ME is the Cayman. The cheapest ME supercar is the NSX.

Rumours that Honda is building a baby NSX Cayman fighter are unfolding. The patents are all in place. That should be the cheapest. So GM, don't fuck this up!!

Also Ford, don't fuck this up!! :lol:
A base Cayman starts at$55K and $68K for the S. They're easily optioned up to near 6-figures. Hell, I built a fully optioned Cayman S to $146K!!!

The NSX starts at $156K. I'm really looking forward to where the MR Vette ends up power/performance/price wise.

Sponsored

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
Its gonna be a tough choice but the ME will be out in 2 years and the gt500 next year.
That would be interesting.. I'm anxious to see how well GM does with the OHC V8 this go around..

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I just prey we at least see something at one of the up coming big auto shows. If those come and go again with nothing that will be bad! I don't think I can wait till freakin 2020! I agree though stuff should start dribbling out very soon if we are looking at a 2018.5/19 model!

Last edited:

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
I just prey we at least see something at one of the up coming big auto shows. If those come and go again with nothing that will be bad! I don't think I can wait till freakin 2020! I agree though stuff should start dribbling out very soon if we are looking at a 2018.5/19 model!
I agree. I would think for sure it shows at either LA auto show or Detroit in Jan 2018. Maybe there's a bigger Ford/Mustang show coming up we don't know about.

Sponsored

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
If you remember those Easter eggs November was a hint.

Chev making a 650hp atmo V8?! Did they poach some Coyote engineers, or is it going to be an 8 litre?
:bolt:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
If you remember those Easter eggs November was a hint.

Chev making a 650hp atmo V8?! Did they poach some Coyote engineers, or is it going to be an 8 litre?
:bolt:
Probably 8.5 lol

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Word on the street is smaller, higher revving DOHC, FPC for the mid-engine Vette. All the details I have suggest it'll be somewhere between $100-200k.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Word on the street is smaller, higher revving DOHC, FPC for the mid-engine Vette. All the details I have suggest it'll be somewhere between $100-200k.
ONLY 100-200k?!?!? :eyebulge:
I better get on "the list". lol

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
ONLY 100-200k?!?!? :eyebulge:
I better get on "the list". lol
My first thought is there's a pretty big difference between 100 and 200K. I wouldn't be shocked if this next GT 500 with ADM goes for 90k. In the Corvette Circle, people are thinking it's going to be roughly 150K. Also the rumor is a DOHC TT Engine, Making 750 hp.
Sponsored