Sponsored

2018 Mustang Price List (MSRP/Invoice): EB Starts at $25,585, GT at $35,095

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I cannot for the world imagine why anyone living in the US would not buy a GT. They are so freaking cheap and you guys pay no road tax and sales tax is rediculousy low also. When in doubt just try out a few build and price websites for other countries in the world (like Netherlands or Danmark or Norway) and realize how lucky you are. We pay $150,000 for a GT.
Agreed. :amen:
Sponsored

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
This car looks so sharp to me i can't fade that price tag maybe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXL6qnNDE2y/?tagged=2018mustang

I just put my order in last week. Got it basically for invoice. They wanted my 2015 Guard Metallic Ecoboost really bad. Only has 17900 miles on it :-)

This link above is the one I'm going for. I really wanted the stripe but it only comes with the Shelby that I can tell. They didn't give me the option to add it on. Although I should have pressed to see.

Anyway, that color rules and it's named after me! Orange Fury! :-)

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
In America though we spend more money on education, healthcare, property tax..etc... At least in NJ. Everybody has a price. Different countries just distribute their wealth differently.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I just put my order in last week. Got it basically for invoice. They wanted my 2015 Guard Metallic Ecoboost really bad. Only has 17900 miles on it :-)

This link above is the one I'm going for. I really wanted the stripe but it only comes with the Shelby that I can tell. They didn't give me the option to add it on. Although I should have pressed to see.

Anyway, that color rules and it's named after me! Orange Fury! :-)
I got the Orange fury in convertible form. And I'm excited to receive it! They gave me 10k for my 2013. 11k if I traded it the next day.Safe to say I turned that down. I'll sell it privately.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
anyone know how much the 647 chrome wheels on the PP cost, or are they in place of the black wheels??? On a GT Premium.

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
anyone know how much the 647 chrome wheels on the PP cost, or are they in place of the black wheels??? On a GT Premium.
I was all set to try and answer this but I'm pretty sure you answered your own question in another thread! :D :cheers:
Sponsored