• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT PP Shocks & Toe-Links

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
2016 GT PP Shocks (with FP lowering Bump Stops) & Toe-Links.

All parts have less than 5500 miles on them.

$200 obo
img_2382-jpg-copy.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
I am still looking into shipping options, just got some boxes together. Will get pricing soon.

Still $200 + Shipping

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Can you quote me on how much shipping would be to 33812 ?

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
Looks like shipping to most locations on the East Coast is 75-80 bucks. Still for sale, now boxed and ready to go.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
SOLD...finally (thank you to the actual buyer...very easy dealings)

Very frustrating process because of crap like this.

Potential buyer: i am interested in your 2016 pp shocks. I have a 2015 non PP mustang, would your shocks fit on my car? I have eibach sportline springs. also i would need the shocks shipped.
Me: Yes they will fit and will be a great upgrade/compliment you eibach springs, do you want the toe-Links too? I will look into shipping options over the weekend. How will you pay?
Potential buyer: Of the toe links are extra money then I don't want them. And I have paypal. Shipping to 08029
Me: Shipping is 77 bucks to your zip.
Potential buyer: So what would the total be that I would have to pay
Me: Ill do 260 shipped
Potential buyer: I'm not trying to spend $260 on used suspension parts. If your price drops let me know
Me: 250 shipped, these are 600+ new on CJPP
Potential buyer: You have stock, used shocks. I can get konis new for 400. Like i said if you lower the price, message me
:headbonk:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
SOLD...finally (thank you to the actual buyer...very easy dealings)

Very frustrating process because of crap like this...
How was I as a prospect to deal with?
Hey, at least you can thank me for sending the final buyer to you!
:cheers:

OP
OP
SJulian10mm

SJulian10mm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangless
How was I as a prospect to deal with?
Hey, at least you can thank me for sending the final buyer to you!
:cheers:
You were far better than the guy I posted about but not as easy as the final buyer...thanks for the pass on. Once you said you didn't need the toe links, I had another person trying to get me to ship them to Australia, which I don't mind but hunting for cheap shipping was a pain (drove to UPS, USPS, FedEx and DHL stores) and in the end not worth it for him (cant really blame him), so a bunch of work for nothing.
Sponsored