Long tubes and emissions

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
SO does that mean I can pass without having to get it tuned again and can leave it as is (rear sensors off)? I'm new to all this emissions stuff.
Sponsored

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
What do they test for as far as emission and all this other junk?
Everything has to be ready , as long as no check engine lights on basically, tuner can turn off rear 02 and keep check engine light off when running headers but it will read not ready during emissions testing therefore still failing you

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
SO does that mean I can pass without having to get it tuned again and can leave it as is (rear sensors off)? I'm new to all this emissions stuff.
As long as it's older then 2011 pretty positive it will be ok , if not you can always get a temporary and figure something out

OP
OP
Leshik

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
UPDATE!!. So LUND came thru, they revised the tune, not sure what they did in side but they did, i passed with flying colors, everything was green on my IM monitors on Ngauge. Very happy. :) Going back to race tune and track hopefully dive in to mid/low 11 this time. :) got my half shafts upgraded, and vertical links. :)

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
UPDATE!!. So LUND came thru, they revised the tune, not sure what they did in side but they did, i passed with flying colors, everything was green on my IM monitors on Ngauge. Very happy. :) Going back to race tune and track hopefully dive in to mid/low 11 this time. :) got my half shafts upgraded, and vertical links. :)
Great news man, Lund just turned on 02 sensors that's great that the cats read ready, what long tubes are you running ? High flow cats?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leshik

Leshik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oksana
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10r80
Great news man, Lund just turned on 02 sensors that's great that the cats read ready, what long tubes are you running ? High flow cats?
I guess I'm not too familiar with tuning but I know u know better. I'm running American Racing with HF cats