Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Are you sure about Kooks? I thought they were still being tested on the RHD.

Didn't know BBK existed for us
Yes.... pretty sure the kooks match up.....

BBK don't do RHD, but on LHD they match to standard or catback systems..:)

Steeda are one of the UK suppliers and this is off their website..

" Kooks can provide their renowned Long Tube Headers either as part of a complete Kooks Exhaust system, or to add to your existing aftermarket catback, or to add to a factory standard exhaust system".
Sponsored

Last edited:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes.... pretty sure the kooks match up.....

BBK don't do RHD, but on LHD they match to standard or catback systems..:)

Steeda are one of the UK suppliers and this is off their website..

" Kooks can provide their renowned Long Tube Headers either as part of a complete Kooks Exhaust system, or to add to your existing aftermarket catback, or to add to a factory standard exhaust system".
Ahh nice one, Kooks sound like your option then, expensive but :-(

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Ahh nice one, Kooks sound like your option then, expensive but :-(
Works out cheaper than having to swap out my Borla Cat back as well as buying headers though...:thumbsup:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Works out cheaper than having to swap out my Borla Cat back as well as buying headers though...:thumbsup:
Hhaah this is true but surely an exhaust shop could modify and run some different piping for you for cheaper all together?

OP
OP
Enoch

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Hhaah this is true but surely an exhaust shop could modify and run some different piping for you for cheaper all together?
Probably.....but buy the time I get that done I won't be far off the kooks price....:)

Xforce headers work out at around £1150, shipping, say £100, then I get to pay VAT at 20%... then once in the UK I have to get adapters made.... probably another £150 or so..... I'm up to around £1600

I can get the kooks headers, that'll fit right up to my existing system with no hassle for around £1950 delivered....:)

Sponsored

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Probably.....but buy the time I get that done I won't be far off the kooks price....:)

Xforce headers work out at around £1150, shipping, say £100, then I get to pay VAT at 20%... then once in the UK I have to get adapters made.... probably another £150 or so..... I'm up to around £1600

I can get the kooks headers, that'll fit right up to my existing system with no hassle for around £1950 delivered....:)
Yeah fair enough, I'm a big fan of paying for ease. at least with Kooks u know you wont have the headache of it

TheJayman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I have the Xforce catted headers sitting in my garage just waiting to install this weekend. Place I bought them at said they would fit with my MBRP catback black series street version.

Can anyone verify this it true?

They also didn't mention the O2 sensor extension I need so its making me wonder if I received some false info.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Just got home from nightshift this morning and took a look at the connecting points. Aaaaaaaand it won't work! They have 2 flanges welded to both sides of the downstream piping from the high flow cats. I should have noticed this sooner but just took his word for it and left all the pieces in the box.

Last edited:

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT - 1971 XY GT
Where are the XForce headers manufactured? China?

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Australia
I'm fairly sure all of their products are made in China/ overseas... All their website says is:

"All of our products are researched and custom developed here in Australia."

i.e. designed in Australia, but not manufactured. If their products were made here in Aus, I'd expect to see it plastered and stated all over their website.

Sponsored

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing wrong with location of manufacturing, as long as the quality/price is there!

TheJayman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I thought the quality was excellent, here is a pic. Luckily the place is letting me return them for a full refund.

Edit I can't upload photos off my S6 :shrug:

Liber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought the quality was excellent, here is a pic. Luckily the place is letting me return them for a full refund.

Edit I can't upload photos off my S6 :shrug:
Yeah I've never worked out how to upload photos here?

I'm sure the quality would be great, might have to get a set myself!

OzStangFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Vert;01 Black Cobra Vert;89 GT Vert
Deff will be getting the XForce headers and cats once I have a little spare coin. Very very happy with the xforce cat back :)
I've done the full XForce headerback & varex system with CAI and a tune. I love it - the sound it makes incredible when its fully open and really quite reasonably quiet when closed.

Oh and BTW with the tune i got a 25% increase in power. the car absolutely rips now :cheers::ford:
Sponsored