• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD

Mero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT performance pack
I upgraded to the Track Pack. all parts are virtually new. it hasn't even rained since I bought the car. complete and assembled front struts, rear shocks and springs, front and rear stabilizer bar, rear toe links and outside lower arm bushings (New from the track kit since mine had them already form the performance pack and even an OEM install guide you can use to do the job.

$550 including shipment. (roughly $250 to ship this weight.)

IM in the North Bay (SF BAY area CA)
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Willing to separate? All I want are your PP shocks front and rear

OP
OP
Mero

Mero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
i would want 200 in my pocket. you would have to figure out shipping.

sonicc

Mr. Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sorry for hijjacking thread, just wanted to say for heavier stuff like shocks you can try FedEx or ShipNex.com. They're usually the cheapest.

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Does it have the front sway mounting brackets / bolts ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mero

Mero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
yes on the brackets, they are on the bar. you can use your original bolts.

terryz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base manual
I can take the stock springs if you are willing to separate. I am in SF and can come over to pick up.
Sponsored