Sponsored

Recommendation: Two Atlanta Dealer Service Departments

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I know taking your Mustang in for service is painful, especially with the videos on YouTube of customer cars being joyridden around town. In my 30K miles of ownership, I have taken my car to a couple dealers that have offered a good experience that I figured I'd share with you.

Hardy Family Ford in Dallas, GA
Ryan S. is the tech you should ask for for your Mustang. I literally bypass the service writers and haven't even ever talked to one for more than a minute because I usually leave my car and pick it up during odd hours and my keys are with a cashier, not a service writer. He does and will do any work that is related to the engine or anything else I don't feel comfortable doing myself. It takes FOREVER for me to get to this dealership from where I live, but I have confidence knowing Ryan, a Mustang owner himself, will treat my car right and make sure others do the same.

Nalley Ford in Sandy Springs, GA
Gary L. is a service writer there and the shop is usually not typically ridiculously busy, so you can actually get something done the same day. I've only had tires mounted here and a wheel bearing checked, but Gary does a great job making sure my car and wheels are treated with respect. Gary is also a Mustang owner and has many, many modifications done. He can't move mountains for you, but he will respect your car. Plus, it's nice the work area is visible from the drive-in area, so you can see your car easily.

I'm not going to say your experience will always be perfect at either of these dealerships, but I will say it is good to know someone and, IMHO, those are the folks you want to know if you're in the Atlanta area. Just don't go to either of them expecting free this and free that and extra this and extra that. Give them your BUSINESS, not your DEMANDS. Know what I mean?
Sponsored