Sponsored

Good Reputable Shop in Georgia (Atlanta)?

EHs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'17 RR GT PR/BA
Hello all. Can anyone recommend a good shop with experience working on s550s in the Atlanta area? I am in the Walton/Gwinnett area. Looking to get some shocks/struts/springs installed.

Thanks,
Eric
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Go to Gran Turismo East if you want a shop to do it. I know a guy who will do it for I think $100 at his garage - PM me if you want his info. I am not sure where he lives, I think north side, but he's done like 20 cars no issues just in the past few months. Can also go to Hardy Ford and as for Ryan (a tech) or Five Star Ford and ask for Keven. This job is easy sauce... plenty of places can handle it.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
EHS550,

A little bit of a journey but you know you will get great work done, we have our facility in Valdosta, GA ... I can get your information & see if that is a viable option for you, you will get peace of mind that it will be done to your satisfaction - or, as wildcatgoal indicated, a few in your area too!

TJ

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Injected Engineering in Kennesaw.
Owner Aric Carrion - Ford Master Technician

Jb55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt Premium
I am looking as well. I have heard good things about Kurgan Motorsports in Gainesville.

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Bob Kurgan began building and racing Fox-body 5.0s back in the day...should be a good resource.

Jon Kaase in Winder builds Boss 429, FE and 385 series Ford big-block race motors.

Butler Wheels and Tires: multiple North Metro locations... does suspension and exhaust work. Two techs at the Alpharetta location had my Borla Touring cat-back installation completed in 50 minutes.

My previous recommendation:
Injected Engineering in Kennesaw
They performed both a 3.73 rear gear installation and 93 octane tune on my otherwise stock engined '08 GT 5R55 convertible...great and responsive tune with no issues.
They also installed Eibach sway bars and Metco rear lower control arms.
An annoying and elusive exhaust rattle issue from my Magnaflow Street cat-back was also resolved.
I brought the car back after initial tune and asked Aric to improve the transmission shift speed and firmness and he replied "Do you want it setup the way l would do it if it were my car?
Needless to say, when I get on it, it slams the gears.

He has extensive experience with all types of S550 modifications from mild to wild.

Hope you find the right shop and are happy with their work.
Sponsored

Reactions: Blu