OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi
For anyone looking for a car show, Soerens Ford, Capitol Drive, Brookfield has a Ford only one this Sunday.

There's also a pretty good show in downtown (all 2 blocks of it) Lannon, WI on July 30th. It's pretty big & last year they were letting a couple of Funny Cars warm up their engines. Lannon is right between Menomonee Falls & Sussex.
Sponsored

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hi
For anyone looking for a car show, Soerens Ford, Capitol Drive, Brookfield has a Ford only one this Sunday.

There's also a pretty good show in downtown (all 2 blocks of it) Lannon, WI on July 30th. It's pretty big & last year they were letting a couple of Funny Cars warm up their engines. Lannon is right between Menomonee Falls & Sussex.
Oh nice ! It is right in my area. Do you know what time the show at Soerens Ford starts by any chance ?

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi gracjan88
It runs from 8 to 4 on Sunday. I've never been to it, I seem to always find out after the fact, so I can't say more than that.

Maybe I'll see you there, I have a Magnetic 2016 GT.

gracjan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Hi gracjan88
It runs from 8 to 4 on Sunday. I've never been to it, I seem to always find out after the fact, so I can't say more than that.

Maybe I'll see you there, I have a Magnetic 2016 GT.
I'll try to be there. I also have a magnetic 2016 GT. Hopefully I see you there

facemower14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
anyone looking to go for a cruise next friday night (7/28)? I'm willing to travel to the milwaukee area or wherever really

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I could be up for it, what's the plan?

Wirr350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
We are about a month out for some of us brininging our cars out of hibernation. We should post up some of the shows/events that will be coming up this spring /summer. Maybe get together or drive to some as a group.

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I'm up, but this section seems lazy.

I had the car out & went to Chicago this Saturday. Great to finally get in it since Nov.

Sponsored

wltrmtty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
We are about a month out for some of us brininging our cars out of hibernation. We should post up some of the shows/events that will be coming up this spring /summer. Maybe get together or drive to some as a group.
I won't have mine out until early May. Here is a car show finder (don't know if you're familiar with it) http://www.carshowfinder.org/.

The Menomonee Falls Mustang Club has a good car show in the summer and they organize various events - they're a good people. Here's their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/358153294388379/.

I started going to car shows last year when I bought my Mustang, but could never really get into it.

OP
OP

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I use Hot Rod Radio for car shows but I like this one too.

Wish MFMC wasn't Facebook, I don't use it.

Onyx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R, Acura RDX
Well it was fun while it lasted! I took the car out Friday and drove it till after work today, but its back in the garage till the salts off the road LOL.
Anyone doing the SCCA drive, I am planing to.

Chicago Region SCCA, along with the Blackhawk Valley and Milwaukee regions, invites you to come on a backroads adventure. Part of the GOATS (Get Out and Tour Series), this event will provide participants with an exciting drive. The route covers approximately 150 miles with stops at a cheese factory and a winery planned. The tour will end at The Firehouse Pub in Roscoe, Ill., where you can have a drink, share some stories, and spend time with friends over a pleasant mid-afternoon lunch from the restaurant’s varied menu. The three regions hope to see you on the tour, to share camaraderie and the joy of backroads driving.

As in recent tours, the start point will be at Loves Truck Court, Roscoe, Ill., at Rockton Road and I-90. Registration opens at 9:00 a.m.; drivers meeting at 9:45. The tour will begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.

When: Saturday, April 7, 2018

Registration: Follow the link to MotorsportReg. The entry deadline is Monday April 2, 2018.

Entry Fee: $7 Members, $10 Nonmembers

Starting point: Loves Truck Court, Roscoe, Ill, at Rockton Road and I-90

Event Schedule: Registration opens at 9:00 am, Drivers Meeting at 9:45, Tour Begins at 10:00 am

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
I'm in.. all depends when and where.