Sponsored

Question about Lethal power pack with Airaid/Lund

OxFord6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium + PP
The item in question: http://www.lethalperformance.com/le...ntake-and-custom-tuned-ngauge-programmer.html

It doesn't say that the kit comes with the Reische T-stat but it has a '1' in the quantity box and it can't be modified. I *do* want the t-stat but I want to make sure I get it if I order this package. When I add it to my cart it still looks like I have to add the t-stat but doesn't give me the option to do so. I can provide pictures of what I'm seeing from your website if it'll make it easier.

Also, is there any special forum pricing on this or is the 10% Easter sale the best deal available right now? Thank you for your help!
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
The item in question: http://www.lethalperformance.com/le...ntake-and-custom-tuned-ngauge-programmer.html

It doesn't say that the kit comes with the Reische T-stat but it has a '1' in the quantity box and it can't be modified. I *do* want the t-stat but I want to make sure I get it if I order this package. When I add it to my cart it still looks like I have to add the t-stat but doesn't give me the option to do so. I can provide pictures of what I'm seeing from your website if it'll make it easier.

Also, is there any special forum pricing on this or is the 10% Easter sale the best deal available right now? Thank you for your help!
Thanks for writing us. I've updated the product page so that if you want the thermostat included you need to check the box next to the thermostat. If you don't want the thermostat do not check the box.

For the discount unfortunately we can't discount that package anymore than it has due to our dealer agreement with Lund Racing.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance placing the order.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited: