Sponsored

Interior lighting

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I'm going back to the dealer this week. Been fixing my truck to get the most out of it. So I want to get a base GT PP the only other option is the interior lighting kit. If I get the a car without this option can I install myself or can the dealer install this. This is because i don't want to order a car just because the car that's near me doesn't have this option that only cost $250. I could have the car I want this weekend or want 8 to 10 weeks. What to do
Sponsored

Jamo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra Coupe
I always want to tic the inexpensive options, like this lighting kit, the Pony All Weather maps, and there's one or two others. Even that smoker's package looks trick, an' me not smok'n'.

yjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP MT GT
If the base light kit is the same as the one in Premium,

I doubt the aftermarket install is possible or will be very difficult. The light is controlled by the LCD between the speedometer. There are LED in door sills, door handles, cup holder and front foot wells.

OP
OP
NEED2015GT

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I'm going to the dealer tomorrow after work. I'll let everyone know what's the deal. I know it seems dumb but I work in the lighting industry. To have more LED RGB lights would be kind of cool.

limequat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
The ambient lighting is a big deal to me. Makes the interior feel a lot classier. It was part of the reason I settled on the premium trim.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NEED2015GT

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes The premium trim is what I originally wanted. Lots of extras for sure. But now the wife is pregnant and she still allow me to get whatever I want so I figured financially this is probably the better way to go. Justbecause I want to do some mods and sometimes cheaper is better at least the car will be lighter. But like my wife said this won't be my last car. I'm definitely ok with it.

yjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP MT GT
Yes The premium trim is what I originally wanted. Lots of extras for sure. But now the wife is pregnant and she still allow me to get whatever I want so I figured financially this is probably the better way to go. Justbecause I want to do some mods and sometimes cheaper is better at least the car will be lighter. But like my wife said this won't be my last car. I'm definitely ok with it.
I agree, there is always something better out there that you want will cost more. Be financially smart is more important.
Sponsored