JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
I'm on the fence about one of these 2 setups:
Ford Power Pack 2, or Lund nGauge with GT350 CAI & TB. I like the idea of keeping some kind of warranty friendlier setup with the FRPP 2 but the flexibility with the nGauge is really making me keep looking at that method. Also, I'm not thrilled with the FRPP 2 no-lift shift.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
lund ngauge will def get you more flexibility,

let me know if we can help, were lunds largest dealer and here 8 to 10 seven days a week to assist!

thanks
beef
513-478-1965

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The Ford packages are a great option for those trying to keep the warranty while getting some more power. If you are worried about the warranty, just go the FRPP route for a piece of mind. If the warranty isn't a HUGE deal to you, then go the Lund Racing tune route, you will get the best drivability and power. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or give me a call at 561-753-8105 and I would be glad to assist!

www.lethalperformance.com

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I'm on the fence about one of these 2 setups:
Ford Power Pack 2, or Lund nGauge with GT350 CAI & TB. I like the idea of keeping some kind of warranty friendlier setup with the FRPP 2 but the flexibility with the nGauge is really making me keep looking at that method. Also, I'm not thrilled with the FRPP 2 no-lift shift.
It's gonna be hard to compete with the Lund setup. Not only is it custom tuned specific to your car but you also get datalogging support so if they see something that can be approved upon by making some changes they'll do so. Where the Ford Performance setup doesn't give you that ability.

I'd also highly recommend going with a different setup. Either a PMAS or JLT intake with their custom tune using the stock throttle body will be just as good as the GT350 TB and Intake. The GT350 TB doesn't make anymore power than the stock TB does and the tuning for the stock throttle body will be better for drivability.

We're Lund Racing's largest dealer and now what works best so if you have any questions feel free to give me a call or message me and I'll be glad to assist you.

Sponsored

Matt@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lethal Performance
Not to be a jerk, but I'm confused. Is Lethal of Beefcake Lund's Largest dealer?
We've been a dealer for Lund since 2009, before most of these companies were selling parts. We are, and have been for some time their largest dealer. No one has sold more Lund Racing tunes than Lethal Performance, period.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Im in the same boat. I feel the FRPP 2 kit will have a smoother feel and the tuning may be a little more precise. If sticking with 91 or 93 I'd go with FRPP 2 you wont leave much on the table in terms of power. The real benefit of aftermarket is the Flex tune.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'm waiting for Black Friday to snag an intake and tune, then I'll have my ARH longtubes put on.

Does Lund have the ability to give you a tune to use all the time and also a tune to use during inspection time so I don't fail the EVAP test instantly when they plug in the OBDII because my rear O2's are disabled? I've tried running a tune with the rear O2's on with another car and still ended up throwing P0420.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
...were lunds largest dealer and here 8 to 10 seven days a week to assist!
We're Lund Racing's largest dealer and now what works best so if you have any questions feel free to give me a call or message me and I'll be glad to assist you.
Not to be a jerk, but I'm confused. Is Lethal of Beefcake Lund's Largest dealer?
One of them is not telling the truth. Nothing is quite like a deceitful vendor. I'm sure it never goes beyond little lies though. Lol.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
One of them is not telling the truth. Nothing is quite like a deceitful vendor. I'm sure it never goes beyond little lies though. Lol.
Lethal has been selling Lund tunes before Hypermotive was even a thought. We purchased our Lund tune from Lethal way back in the day when I had my 2011. Even though we at Hypermotive offer Lund, I wouldnt hesitate to go to Lethal for anything. They're a great group of peeps:)

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Lethal has been selling Lund tunes before Hypermotive was even a thought. We purchased our Lund tune from Lethal way back in the day when I had my 2011. Even though we at Hypermotive offer Lund, I wouldnt hesitate to go to Lethal for anything. They're a great group of peeps:)
Thanks Jason! Right back at ya. :cheers::cheers:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Not to be a jerk, but I'm confused. Is Lethal or Beefcake Lund's Largest dealer?
To clarify,

We are currently and will finish the year as Lund's largest dealer 2017.

Lethal is lund's "oldest" dealer.

I guess since we took the title for 2017, Lethal has gotten a little upset, and now it's "2009-2016" or whatever.

It really doesn't matter that much to me. All I care about is taking care of the customers like we have been.

It's the same tune, no matter where you get it, but we appreciate the business and will continue to support customers 8-10 seven days a week with their needs!

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Really wish you wouldve sarcastically commented "we're lunds largest dealer" before going into this. lmao

I dig everyone of these vendors in this thread and honestly when i'm ready to snatch up an nguage and some headers, its going to be a TOUGH choice.

Who supplies Krona?
Sponsored