Sponsored

Drivers side door suddenly wont unlock 15GT

jeskam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Not sure what to make of this. Car only has 16k on the clock and as of yesterday morning the drivers door will not unlock electrically. The fob, the handle, nor the switch inside will unlock the door. The inner door pull and the key blade with both work. I can hear the servo or actuator trying to do its thing when using any of the electrical methods. I just cant wrap my head around a wear out issue at this early point in the life of the car... whats next??? Anyone run into similar issues? 15 GTPP non memory seat.
Sponsored

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Not sure what to make of this. Car only has 16k on the clock and as of yesterday morning the drivers door will not unlock electrically. The fob, the handle, nor the switch inside will unlock the door. The inner door pull and the key blade with both work. I can hear the servo or actuator trying to do its thing when using any of the electrical methods. I just cant wrap my head around a wear out issue at this early point in the life of the car... whats next??? Anyone run into similar issues? 15 GTPP non memory seat.
I'd disco the battery for 30 minutes and then reconnect and see if that might resolve otherwise sounds like a dealer problem
Sponsored