Sponsored

Is anybody's '18 on Cotus yet?

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your ford dealer can do vehicle tracking on your car............

Ford uses a type of "Vehicle Visibility Report tracking" which is supposed to be more accurate than cotus.
Thanks. I was just hoping to get info without bothering the dealership. They are busy and I have an EDD so I'll just wait and check back with them a couple days before delivery.
Sponsored

wjones14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE; Sold: 2005 Mustang GT
Thanks. I was just hoping to get info without bothering the dealership. They are busy and I have an EDD so I'll just wait and check back with them a couple days before delivery.
What you need is a salesman who can get into the system and is active on these forums (like Becky is over on the Camaro6g forums). He could look up individual statuses as well as general info like weekly ordering constraints. It would be a good public service if someone here on the forums could do that. :)

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
What you need is a salesman who can get into the system and is active on these forums (like Becky is over on the Camaro6g forums). He could look up individual statuses as well as general info like weekly ordering constraints. It would be a good public service if someone here on the forums could do that. :)
Agree, it would a good public service!!! It would be even better if we could just put in a VIN number and run the 'Vehicle Visibility status history' ourselves. I'm extra sensitive to delays after seeing my order sit in 'awaiting shipment' for 21 days. It was only after I talked to the dealer that it finally shipped. I can at least see if the EDD changes by looking at COTUS, when it's operational.

S550Josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18GT Premium (On order)
I work at a dealership and have access to these tools, but it only allows me to see orders to my dealership. I'm going to ask today about seeing other orders at other dealerships.

I'll keep you all posted.

S550Josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18GT Premium (On order)
Alright guys,

I asked a manager here if I could change the dealer codes for vehicle visibility and we can ONLY see OUR inventory we have ordered. Cant see anyone other dealerships. It does seem like COTUS is working now but who knows if it will go down again. Ill continue to search for was to help you all out.

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Alright guys,

I asked a manager here if I could change the dealer codes for vehicle visibility and we can ONLY see OUR inventory we have ordered. Cant see anyone other dealerships. It does seem like COTUS is working now but who knows if it will go down again. Ill continue to search for was to help you all out.
Thanks for the update, guess we're stuck with the stupid cotus system for now.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Check with your Dealer. They provided me with info not in COTUS.
build.jpg

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I love how it has the confidential information disclaimer listed right there underneath it and they clearly sent that information outside FoMo Co.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Check with your Dealer. They provided me with info not in COTUS.
22829566_10155015136933730_911700366171418918_o.png

They already gave me this info. I'm hoping that since they are building cars a week in advance maybe mine will be built the week of the 11th. And I'll receive my car before the end of the year! :)

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
So after multiple calls to Ford Canada, they finally gave me an EDD around Jan 28th. They told me over the phone after I gave them my order number and dealer code, but I still don't have a VIN number. Is this possible? An EDD without a VIN number?

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
So after multiple calls to Ford Canada, they finally gave me an EDD around Jan 28th. They told me over the phone after I gave them my order number and dealer code, but I still don't have a VIN number. Is this possible? An EDD without a VIN number?
That does seem odd, not sure if cotus works for Canadian orders though, have you tried it?

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
That does seem odd, not sure if cotus works for Canadian orders though, have you tried it?
It works when I put in Canadian vin numbers (from Ford.ca dealer orders). But when I put in my order code and dealer code and last name it says no match found. But giving the same information to Ford Canada they just say order processing with an edd

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
EDD is showing back up in COTUS now.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads