Sponsored

TRIPLE YELLOW S550 MUSTANG Thread

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Looking good guys
Totally off topic and I can't remember if I asked u before, but how do you like the Corsa Xtreme with Mak cat delete?

I'm debating it further down the line. I know cold start will be a clencher in the morning lol

Sponsored

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Just because it's been a little while since the last time I've posted a picture :)
:ford:

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 8.43.05 PM.png
You captured TY perfectly in this photo. That's awesome! Also, your hood vents are on backwards, lol. :cheers:

Totally off topic and I can't remember if I asked u before, but how do you like the Corsa Xtreme with Mak cat delete?

I'm debating it further down the line. I know cold start will be a clencher in the morning lol
Man, I absolutely love it. I miss the sound so freaking bad. The sound and gains are very comparable to LT's with the added perk of being able to unbolt and reboot the cats relatively easy compared to installing and uninstalling LT's. I had knee surgery two weeks ago and have six more weeks on non-weightbearing to go. No work for me, and no driving. The car is just sitting in the garage, all clean and ready to go. I need to have my wife start it so I can hear it.

The cold starts at 0500 wake the dead. When we first moved in and I was starting the car outside, I got some "feedback" from about 10 houses EACHWAY on both sides of my home. Couldn't use the garage at that time. Now I start it in the garage, door closed, and when the warmup sequence is over I open the garage and roll down and out of the neighborhood about 2k rpm, as quiet as possible. No more complaints. I also drive like 10-15mph through the neighborhood.

[ame]

[ame]

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
You captured TY perfectly in this photo. That's awesome! Also, your hood vents are on backwards, lol. :cheers:
HAHA! You laugh at me now but little do you know that by flipping them backwards I have created a ram air effect. This creates cooler IATs at speed and therefore MOAR POWAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR....

Just kidding. It's these hood vents from American Muscle - American Muscle - MMD Hood Vent Scoops

I wasn't kidding about the cooler IATs though.

Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP