Sponsored

Custom tuning? COBB Accesstuner Software is Now Available!!

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost

Accesstuner Pro is now available for the 2015 EcoBoost Mustang! Both AT and MT vehicles are supported. COBB Custom Features from other Ford platforms, additional custom tables, and all OEM tables, can be further tweaked by your Protuner! These include 5-Way Map Switching, Launch Control (MT Only), Burnout mode, and Flat Foot Shifting.

Accesstuner Race, the version of Accesstuner for individual use, is also available! This is the first complete solution available that provides the end user with custom tuning capability. With this software, you'll be able to make custom changes to your own OEM or Accessport Off The Shelf Maps. You can even open and compare the two to see all the changes that COBB has made. Don't trust a little black box that only jacks up timing and removes OEM safety logic! See exactly what changes have been made, datalog and monitor several different parameters to ensure the car is happy, and even make changes yourself to support custom modifications!

Here are a couple of videos of the features in action:

5-Way Map Switching-
[ame]

Burnout Mode-
[ame]

Kyle@COBB
Sponsored

Last edited:

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
Great news!

Now how about more information on that exhaust? :evilgrin

bislag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT w/PP
Awesome, I've been waiting on this. Excited to see some of the tuners that'll be working with this, and the numbers we'll be seeing. I already know of one that's definitely going to be joining the fray, but I don't want to steal his thunder.

ATR not being released was the only thing that kept me from ordering an AP. (Unfortunately, I've started squirreling all my cash away for buying a home, so playtime has to wait.)

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
This is fantastic news! My AP is scheduled to arrive this upcoming Thursday.

Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Great news! Will be picking up the AT race software tonight!

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great news!

Now how about more information on that exhaust? :evilgrin
Hah! It's coming along. No ETAs currently but it shouldn't be too much longer. Here's a video of our latest R&D efforts which include the Mustang exhaust. Check out our blog for latest details for all things COBB!

[ame]

kevg73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
He mentions turbo back exhaust the video. Is there any change you'll be selling a cat back or axle back system? Don't think my budget will allow for a full turbo back setup.

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He mentions turbo back exhaust the video. Is there any change you'll be selling a cat back or axle back system? Don't think my budget will allow for a full turbo back setup.
You'll be able to buy just the catback portion!

Kyle@COBB

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Hey Kyle, I noticed in your 'Burnout Button' video that they said to put the car in 'Track Mode' as Step No. 1. The Premium EcoBoost models have the switch to go between Normal/Sport/Track/Rain & Snow, but the base EcoBoost models do not.

Now, with that said, I can quickly double press my Traction Control button to activate a Sport mode which appears to turn Traction Control off and calms down the stability control. If I long press the Traction Control button, like 7-10 seconds, it appears to completely disable both Traction and Stability Control. Would either of those be the same thing? I am assuming that the long-press method would be similar to the track mode in the premium models.

Can you confirm if this option would be available to those of us who don't have the Premium models? Mine is an auto PP EBM. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what you find out for us!

Sponsored
OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Kyle, I noticed in your 'Burnout Button' video that they said to put the car in 'Track Mode' as Step No. 1. The Premium EcoBoost models have the switch to go between Normal/Sport/Track/Rain & Snow, but the base EcoBoost models do not.

Now, with that said, I can quickly double press my Traction Control button to activate a Sport mode which appears to turn Traction Control off and calms down the stability control. If I long press the Traction Control button, like 7-10 seconds, it appears to completely disable both Traction and Stability Control. Would either of those be the same thing? I am assuming that the long-press method would be similar to the track mode in the premium models.

Can you confirm if this option would be available to those of us who don't have the Premium models? Mine is an auto PP EBM. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what you find out for us!
Juben,

As long as you do the long press on the traction control button it will prevent the TC system from interrupting. You will still need to put the car in "Sport" on the gear lever and paddle shift down to force the car into MSA (Manual Shift Auto) mode. The lack of the "Track" mode is OK.

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Juben,

As long as you do the long press on the traction control button it will prevent the TC system from interrupting. You will still need to put the car in "Sport" on the gear lever and paddle shift down to force the car into MSA (Manual Shift Auto) mode. The lack of the "Track" mode is OK.

Cheers,
-Braden @ COBB
Awesome! Thanks for the super quick reply! I want to say that I love the work that you guys have done with both the Fusion and EBM platform. I wouldn't think of or want to use any other hardware for tuning my cars! You guys rock! :headbang:
Sponsored