Corsa xtreme sagging

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
but let's be clear, that small change in clamp positioning isn't making it sag...just saying lol
Not saying it is, but it may help a little. I still think you got bad clamps.
Sponsored

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
[MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION], I find you personally responsible, since you talked me into this Corsa, lol

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION], I find you personally responsible, since you talked me into this Corsa, lol
Lol well you like the sound right? I was not aware of this kind of issue with the Corsa systems. Mine and a friend's are perfectly fine, as are hundreds of others on here. It's very peculiar that this is happening.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Don't try and weasel out of the blame lol

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
but let's be clear, that small change in clamp positioning isn't making it sag...just saying lol
Correct it shouldn't (though as mentioned ideal clamp position s/b aligned with the edge of the pipe), your hangers are what supports the AB and the clamps should keep the sections together and keep it from rotating.

I would suggest maybe marking (simple line with a Sharpie) the two sections per side where you have the clamps to see if the pipes are actually rotating.

Last edited:

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
That's a good idea. I checked it just now and it's sagged again after readjusting last night.

Good news is, Corsa is sending new clamps and adapters overnight so hopefully this will be fixed Saturday and I can stop bitching about it and enjoy the exhaust!!!

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
That's a good idea. I checked it just now and it's sagged again after readjusting last night.

Good news is, Corsa is sending new clamps and adapters overnight so hopefully this will be fixed Saturday and I can stop bitching about it and enjoy the exhaust!!!
I bet you're.........exhausted. Good luck with the new clamps. Let us know if that fixes the issue :thumbsup:

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
He talked mi into the Corsa as well and I couldn't be more happy with it. I will testify in the court for you!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I bet you're.........exhausted. Good luck with the new clamps. Let us know if that fixes the issue :thumbsup:
I hope so too as that would drive me nuts. I love my exhaust but I know I wouldnt stand for it sagging all the time. Its such a sweet sounding exhaust so I really hope that fixes it. Keep us posted

Sponsored

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The clamps supplied by Corsa are terrible, I removed the majority of them and spent 7.00 a piece for Dynomax band clamps that actually seal, and repels the pipe distortion caused by Corsa clamps.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
The clamps supplied by Corsa are terrible, I removed the majority of them and spent 7.00 a piece for Dynomax band clamps that actually seal, and repels the pipe distortion caused by Corsa clamps.

Good point. I think I would do the same if I was having issues
I couldnt wait for a response from a manufacturer, the damn exhaust would fall off before most of these manufacturers respond anymore.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I just received the new clamps and adapters from Corsa. I asked them to overnight them to me, since I have the chance to use a lift tomorrow. They never answered my request for that, but they just arrived next day air.

Thanks Corsa, that was badass.

i will update yall tomorrow after everything is completely taken apart and put back together.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I just received the new clamps and adapters from Corsa. I asked them to overnight them to me, since I have the chance to use a lift tomorrow. They never answered my request for that, but they just arrived next day air.

Thanks Corsa, that was badass.

i will update yall tomorrow after everything is completely taken apart and put back together.
For free? I wonder if they'd do the same for me. I have to go readjust and tighten mine every month.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Yes for free. I think they know about this thread. I'm pretty sure beefcake reached out to John at Corsa, after I did twice with no response, lol

I'd open a ticket on their website and go from there...
Sponsored