AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Sup Silver Peeps!

So I'm looking to spice up my 5.0 silver pony but wanted to get some opinions/thoughts on what I'm planning to do.

As it sits right now I have the following two exterior mods only (5.0 Gloss Black Fender Badges, EB Decklid with Chrome Pony) (last mod is to troll people)

Possible modifications;

1. Heat Extractors - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap (have extra set of extractors currently being wrapped)
2. Roof - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap
3. Deck-lid - Gloss Black GT badge or Howler badge (on vinyl wrapped deck-lid)
4. Grill - Gloss Black Pony badge or Cervini's C-Series grill with (Howler badge or Pony Badge)
5. Side Mirrors - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap (a bit of a stretch I think, might be too much)

I like the thought of gloss black but don't want the car looking like hodge podge, anyways not sure if I should post here or start a different thread.

I'd appreciate any comments and to make it easier for me, replying with a Yes or No next to the number on the list I would appreciate it. For #3 and #4, obviously yes or no and pick a route to go.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Sup Silver Peeps!

So I'm looking to spice up my 5.0 silver pony but wanted to get some opinions/thoughts on what I'm planning to do.

As it sits right now I have the following two exterior mods only (5.0 Gloss Black Fender Badges, EB Decklid with Chrome Pony) (last mod is to troll people)

Possible modifications;

1. Heat Extractors - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap (have extra set of extractors currently being wrapped)
2. Roof - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap
3. Deck-lid - Gloss Black GT badge or Howler badge (on vinyl wrapped deck-lid)
4. Grill - Gloss Black Pony badge or Cervini's C-Series grill with (Howler badge or Pony Badge)
5. Side Mirrors - Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap (a bit of a stretch I think, might be too much)

I like the thought of gloss black but don't want the car looking like hodge podge, anyways not sure if I should post here or start a different thread.

I'd appreciate any comments and to make it easier for me, replying with a Yes or No next to the number on the list I would appreciate it. For #3 and #4, obviously yes or no and pick a route to go.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:
They all sound great to me! I'm assuming your rockin' the gloss black PP wheels? If so, you cant go wrong with the silver/gloss black theme. For 3 and 4, if you go howler badge, definitely match the front and back.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Yup PP wheels, got the Howler badges from someone yesterday so it's getting serious now :lol:

I'll post some pics when I'm done, hopefully not too long.

Bacon Sandwich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
When I got my ingot in '15 I thought about a lot of things I could do like stripes and wraps but after over two years I still love the less is more look. Having done a lot of local car shows I've seen people over-do the wraps and break up the lines of the car that only show on the ingot. It's your car and you should do what you feel is the look you are going for. There was a guy on these pages who did photo shop for people to see what a look would look like, that would help you decide. Just my couple pennies
Sunday 2.JPG

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I am planning a few more CF mods for the exterior. I have CF mirror covers and a CF overlay over the rear GT on the decklid. I have the Howler coyote fender badges. I will one day get new wheels but I'm sticking with my silver on silver look. I just got an extra set of the silver PP wheels today so I can run a squared setup now. The smaller width wheels will be my winter set. I like the no spoiler look but I really am digging the Steeda Race wing.

5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
When I got my ingot in '15 I thought about a lot of things I could do like stripes and wraps but after over two years I still love the less is more look. Having done a lot of local car shows I've seen people over-do the wraps and break up the lines of the car that only show on the ingot. It's your car and you should do what you feel is the look you are going for. There was a guy on these pages who did photo shop for people to see what a look would look like, that would help you decide. Just my couple pennies
Nice

Sponsored

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Haven't posted for a little while......
MMM6G Great Ocean Road Cruise 2017 15-X2 - Copy.jpg